How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

I wish they would make it legal as i want to get some for my crippling back pain that stops me walking so where can i get some canabis i don't know any dealers not that sort of person who takes ilegal drugs but willing to try this if it relieves the pain if anyone can let me have enough for a joint i would be happy of cause i would pay for it steve

If you read the study, it clearly states that causality is assumed! There is no link.

It could mean that people who are psychotic self medicate with cannabis.

It also offers no explanation for the psychosis of the other 76%? Maybe the 24% have the same condition, and the cannabis is incidental?

---------- Post added 16-02-2015 at 16:33 ----------

Did anyone suggest it was? The report certainly doesn't. The media headline might, but the report doesn't.

So the report was a waste of tax payers money according to you.:suspect:

So the report was a waste of tax payers money according to you.:suspect:

Not at all, the data could be very useful *if* the assumptions that the report clearly states it makes can be proven, one of which is causality.

As has been stated, cannabis use could be entirely incidental. Why are you so willfully blind to that? :suspect:

I wish they would make it legal as i want to get some for my crippling back pain that stops me walking so where can i get some canabis i don't know any dealers not that sort of person who takes ilegal drugs but willing to try this if it relieves the pain if anyone can let me have enough for a joint i would be happy of cause i would pay for it steve

The safest option (from a law enforcement perspective) for you would be to ask your GP or consultant to prescribe Sativex, which is a pure, but unaltered extraction of the cannabis plant that has a similar diterpenoid profile to moroccan hashish. It won't "wig you out" in the same way pure THC might.

A study on cannabis as analgesic concluded

Given their multi-modality effects upon various nociceptive pathways, their adjunctive side benefits, the efficacy and safety profiles to date of specific preparations in advanced clinical trials, and the complementary mechanisms and advantages of their combination with opioid therapy, the future for cannabinoid therapeutics appears very bright, indeed.

Ask your GP to consider this paper from 6 years ago (and from which the conclusions above were drawn) - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503660/

Not at all, the data could be very useful *if* the assumptions that the report clearly states it makes can be proven, one of which is causality.

As has been stated, cannabis use could be entirely incidental. Why are you so willfully blind to that? :suspect:

Did you not fully accept the findings of the findings in the report?

---------- Post added 16-02-2015 at 19:40 ----------

The safest option (from a law enforcement perspective) for you would be to ask your GP or consultant to prescribe Sativex, which is a pure, but unaltered extraction of the cannabis plant that has a similar diterpenoid profile to moroccan hashish. It won't "wig you out" in the same way pure THC might.

A study on cannabis as analgesic concluded

Ask your GP to consider this paper from 6 years ago (and from which the conclusions above were drawn) - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503660/

No they want to go against the law and use it for so called recreational purposes, how sad is that.

I accept that they really do need help where most of don't, how lucky.