How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

They are already planning to be in on the act.

In Colarado USA Philip Morris, manufacturers of Marboro cigarettes, have announce they will be selling "Marlbor M" Marijuana cigarettes with a tastefully designed pack.

http://abriluno.com/phillip-morris-introduces-marlboro-marijuana-cigarettes/

I'd love to see it done in the UK especially when the plain pack covers are introduced. :wow:

http://mic.com/articles/80067/did-phillip-morris-just-release-a-new-marlboro-marijuana-cigarette-here-s-the-full-story

But think of the police, legal profession, prison officer, probation officer jobs that would be lost !

Why would those jobs be lost?

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 16:02 ----------

Bonzo, if you smoke this stuff in the house do you think it makes the house smell pleasant, or do you become immune to the smell as most cig smokers do.

I don't smoke in the house.

---------- Post added 22-02-2015 at 16:04 ----------

They've got filters on them for a start. Wouldn't work.

Jobs would be lost by those detecting. Prosecuting, imprisoning or rehabilitating those committing illegal drug related crimes.

No they wouldn't. There'd still be a requirement for all of those jobs. There's a massive market for illegal trade in all kinds of things from, cigarettes to electrical goods.

Just think of all the lives saved by being able to pump more time into catching criminals that make dangerous fake goods. All the prison spaces freed up for real criminals that get let out early as a result of overcrowding.

Don't you know?

I'm just wanting to know what the options are for someone who smokes pot. I've made my decisions in life. I'm happy! Just wondered what bagpus was suggesting as hes/she seems to think I'm brain dead and need to do something worthwhile.

Obvious option, don't smoke it is one option.

Why? What do you care?

Are you another one that never drinks alcohol, never drinks anything that contains caffeine, never smokes, never excessively eats salt/sugar etc. There seems to be a lot of 'perfect people' who join the forum.

I'm just wanting to know what the options are for someone who smokes pot. I've made my decisions in life. I'm happy! Just wondered what bagpus was suggesting as hes/she seems to think I'm brain dead and need to do something worthwhile.

You aren't allowed to be happy Bonzo! You should know that!

Just say no!