How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

If the government wants control of the cannabis "situation" then it should legalise it. Regulate, enforce, control, that's the key - but you can't do that when it's illegal. The judicial system would then have greater resources to spend on crime with direct victims.

It's not computational fluid dynamics …

So are you in favour of members of HM Forces using cannabis? I asked Bonzo but didn't get a reply

If the government wants control of the cannabis "situation" then it should legalise it. Regulate, enforce, control, that's the key - but you can't do that when it's illegal. The judicial system would then have greater resources to spend on crime with direct victims.

It's not computational fluid dynamics …

I've come to think that [lately] with Twitter type things, and even the forum in recent times with people more under the influence social media and 'headlines', it's almost pointless trying to educate the unteachable.

I've come to think that [lately] with Twitter type things, and even the forum in recent times with people more under the influence social media and 'headlines', it's almost pointless trying to educate the unteachable.

Simple question are you in favour of members of HM Forces using cannabis? I asked Bonzo but didn't get a reply

It's as simple question as mine to you which you are avoiding.

Are on something? I asked a straight question which was "So are you in favour of members of HM Forces using cannabis?" I asked Bonzo but didn't get a reply now you are waffling so once again an answer to a straight question.

Are on something? I asked a straight question which was "So are you in favour of members of HM Forces using cannabis?" I asked Bonzo but didn't get a reply now you are waffling so once again an answer to a straight question.

It's a loaded question, like "are you in favour of our brain surgeons using alcohol.

As to your question, No, when under operational duty. When not, it's non of mine or your business.

As expected, you won't answer my equally nonsense question.

I would like to answer this myself but I can't and won't speak for someone else since this question wasn't directed to me.

Happy trolling. Luckily there are still a few intelligent posters who keep this place going, but it's not much worse than Twitter these days. Shame really.

---------- Post added 23-02-2015 at 00:32 ----------

It's a loaded question, like "are you in favour of our brain surgeons using alcohol.

As to your question, No, when under operational duty. When not, it's non of mine or your business.

:thumbsup:

I've had enough tonight.

Edited by *_ash_*

So you're in favour of our service personel taking cannabis.

Why do you ask such an off topic, random, pointless question?

I'm pretty sure our service personal get tested for drugs.

---------- Post added 23-02-2015 at 07:34 ----------

You can tell who the deluded and daft are. Their usual response is something along the lines of "are you on something?" and they can't refer to an addict without using the term "druggie".

Are you in favour of our armed forces using alcohol?

Are you in favour of our police officers dressing in drag and having singers parties while on duty? :hihi:

There seems to be a lot of who think the only option to not taking cannabis is to take all the above. Hmmm:suspect:

You're not getting it at all are you. The reason those get mentioned is that they are also drugs, they just happen to be legal.

---------- Post added 23-02-2015 at 10:16 ----------

So you're in favour of our service personel taking cannabis.

Are you in the services, is that how you reached this rather out of the blue, leading, question?

---------- Post added 23-02-2015 at 10:17 ----------

So are you in favour of members of HM Forces using cannabis? I asked Bonzo but didn't get a reply

I can't answer for him, but I'm not in favour of them being drunk on duty either, but I am in favour of them being allowed to drink when appropriate. Aren't you?