How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

And you know that for a fact do you? Is that when they report for duty, go on guard or go out on patrol?

I have no idea and I don't really care either. After your stupid post this morning I'm putting you on ignore.

Can't you read the question?:hihi:

Can you?

Here's a few I asked you earlier:-

If alcohol was to be proven to cause psychosis, would you feel that it's use should be criminalised?

Do you think that would help the issue of alchohol induced psychosis, or exacerbate it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/weed-is-114-times-less-deadly-than-alcohol-study-finds-10066496.html

In light of overwhelming evidence showing alcohol is far more dangerous than cannabis, shouldn't the question you asked:

So you're in favour of our service personel taking cannabis.

be "So you're in favour of our service personel taking alcohol"?

If not, why not.

Not that you'll answer, because to do so rationally isn't possible for you, hence:-

Why do you keep creating new accounts to troll this forum over and over again?

Edited by Magilla

There seems to be an awful lot of people on here who are in favour of drug taking:suspect:

I'm simply in favour of an person's right to choose, and not criminalising people (the minority of users) for developing problems. Just as we do with alcohol and cigarettes.

It's very simple.

Give people the right to choose, and ensure a well regulated manufacturing and retailing process. Take control of the "problem", rather than treating drug taking as criminality.

There's nothing inherently criminal in taking any drug. You're just deliberately altering your body and brain chemistry to achieve a state of mind or a bodily reaction. What business is that of anyone else?

Technically, food is a drug. I wonder if Dark Knight eats?

Oh I had my Cocoa pops this morning, my what a trip, the room changed colour and my dog grew wings I flew all the way to work in my rocket propelled Skoda.

My lunch time meal of fried mushrooms was magic and far out man.

---------- Post added 25-02-2015 at 00:08 ----------

Just found out that the Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood times was a junkie.

He was referred too as the High Sheriff.

Edited by Dark Night

Oh I had my Cocoa pops this morning, my what a trip, the room changed colour and my dog grew wings I flew all the way to work in my rocket propelled Skoda.

My lunch time meal of fried mushrooms was magic and far out man.

---------- Post added 25-02-2015 at 00:08 ----------

Just found out that the Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood times was a junkie.

He was referred too as the High Sheriff.

I just don't see what your issue is?

Did someone on drugs once attack you or something?