How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

I just don't see what your issue is?

Did someone on drugs once attack you or something?

Just stick the idiot on ignore, saves a lot of grief. Wait for someone who actually talks sense to come along with some valid points to counter your argument.

There's nothing inherently criminal in taking any drug. You're just deliberately altering your body and brain chemistry to achieve a state of mind or a bodily reaction. What business is that of anyone else?

Well yes, I'd agree with that.

Edited by medusa
fixed tags

Just stick the idiot on ignore, saves a lot of grief. Wait for someone who actually talks sense to come along with some valid points to counter your argument.

If you put them on ignore you can still see that have posted though, so the temptation is to read it.

I find myself feeling rude if I don't respond to every person who quotes me. After all, I find it rude when others don't respond to me (if I haven't been intentionally unreasonable). You are one that always responds, so I'd rather spend time on posts to people who will at least read it!

If you put them on ignore you can still see that have posted though, so the temptation is to read it.

I find myself feeling rude if I don't respond to every person who quotes me. After all, I find it rude when others don't respond to me (if I haven't been intentionally unreasonable). You are one that always responds, so I'd rather spend time on posts to people who will at least read it!

It is rather annoying that you can still read their quotes. Anyway, I suppose they'll only return with another username in a few weeks!

There seems to be an awful lot of people on here who are in favour of drug taking:suspect:

An answer, but unsurprisingly entirely unrelated to any question asked!

To paraphrase yourself:-

Can't you read the question?:hihi:

Which I suppose leaves the last question:-

Why do you keep creating new accounts to troll this forum over and over again?

Oh I had my Cocoa pops this morning, my what a trip, the room changed colour and my dog grew wings I flew all the way to work in my rocket propelled Skoda.

My lunch time meal of fried mushrooms was magic and far out man.

Well, I don't know how much cocoa is in coco pops. But if there's any, then that's a healthy dose of theobromine you had first thing in the morning.

In case you were wondering, theobromine is a dimethyl xanthine drug. In fact it's the original "food of the gods" (theo+broma).

Whether you noticed any effect is, of course, immaterial.

You're a drug user too. Welcome to the club.