How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

Documentary on TV next week describing how cannabis effects you regarding the types along with long and short term use.

Be interesting to know how the experts on here react or maybe they took part in the research them being so knowledgeable that is.:hihi:

It's a repeat, already on Youtube...

I've never tried it and have no intention of doing so for the simple reason that I believe the inhalation of any kind of smoke is not good. In addition I'm deterred by the pungent aroma that this stuff gives off.

I do admit I used to smoke cigs (everybody did it) until I realised that the pleasure gained was nothing other than satisfying an addiction so I came to my senses and ditched the habit.

I've never tried it and have no intention of doing so for the simple reason that I believe the inhalation of any kind of smoke is not good. In addition I'm deterred by the pungent aroma that this stuff gives off.

I do admit I used to smoke cigs (everybody did it) until I realised that the pleasure gained was nothing other than satisfying an addiction so I came to my senses and ditched the habit.

You're for it now, head for the fall out shelter.

You don't have to smoke it. You can bake a cake or brew it in tea... and not all weed smells like skunk.

jb

You're for it now, head for the fall out shelter.

know, I'm on my way to Rockall.

---------- Post added 28-02-2015 at 14:06 ----------

You don't have to smoke it. You can bake a cake or brew it in tea... and not all weed smells like skunk. jb

Using it in cooking though appears to have the same aim, that is to affect the function of the mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_foods

They'll never legalise it until their voters are against it. The older generation are obviously much more stuck on this idea that Cannabic=heroin, and they all vote, so basically their ideals are favoured.

Dear Young Folk,

If you want change in society to reflect your ideals, vote, vote vote. Become their target market.