How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

Great move forward, police are to be equipped with drugalysers to catch junkies like the speeding moron who'd used drugs earlier and killed the young schoolgirl.

It's a good move forward if the equipment gives accurate readings, if it detects substances that were taken six days ago that are no longer affecting you, then it's pretty pointless. Hopefully, this isn't the case and the equipment will be fair and be made good use of.

I can definitely supply evidence, my views aren't biased at all though.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004477

Legality doesn't alter the level of harm. :huh:

I suppose you're going to try to dismiss this research somehow, but the evidence is quite clear.

Let's see what tomorrow night brings and see what the response is from those who give good indication that they're either dealers or users.

---------- Post added 02-03-2015 at 13:28 ----------

It's a good move forward if the equipment gives accurate readings, if it detects substances that were taken six days ago that are no longer affecting you, then it's pretty pointless. Hopefully, this isn't the case and the equipment will be fair and be made good use of.

Let us see what happens, but regardless it's step in the right direction.

Let's see what tomorrow night brings and see what the response is from those who give good indication that they're either dealers or users.

As usual, you've thought this through, not. Dealers wouldn't want any decriminalising, that would remove their ability to make money.

I guess, using your own logic, you must be a dealer!

However, what about the dealers of legal drugs that are far more harmful? What are your views on those?

Here's that link again, 4 times now, you look somewhat desperate

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10066496.html

Edited by Magilla

my bold=

From what I have read it will detect if you have used cannabis but here's the best bit, it will detect a spliff you smoked a week ago and even if your driving is not impaired you will still get done for having the drug in your body.

---------- Post added 02-03-2015 at 19:01 ----------

Spoken by the self styled forum's conscience or should I say unconscious.

Why don't you do one back to sheffield chit chat where you usually reside?

I read on there now and again and it's amusing how trolls like yourself brag about opening troll accounts on Sheffield forum and winding certain posters up on here.

Why don't you do one back to sheffield chit chat where you usually reside?

I read on there now and again and it's amusing how trolls like yourself brag about opening troll accounts on Sheffield forum and winding certain posters up on here.

Ah I see now. So it is a wind up?, and someone doesn't really rely on Channel 4 for their information?

Thank goodness :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-03-2015 at 13:28 ----------

Let us see what happens, but regardless it's step in the right direction.

Tomorrow will bring an entertainment TV show, not science.

Do you understand that dealers are against legalisation? They'd be out of work if it was legalised :suspect:

Do you understand that dealers are against legalisation? They'd be out of work if it was legalised :suspect:

Bassy Dark Knight used to be a "druggie". A consummate abuser going on his ramblings.