Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

If you have information about who is responsible for these tweets then please contact the police. We will not allow naming and shaming on this forum. Please keep this discussion civil and family friendly.

Ennis had 2 choices.

1, contact the club that she claims to support & discuss this matter in private.

2, contact Sky TV & gain maximum publicity.

Not condoning the behaviour of the scum sending the offensive messages here but surely she must have known this would happen.

Must also ask where it say's they were Blades fans so perhaps one of the Mod's could please edit the title of this thread.

Its all about celebrity for Ennis.

It just gets worse and yet Sheffield United FC (whom I have classed as MY club since 1983) still sits on the fence.

For the club's good name and its decent fans (not the low-lives this thread is concerned about), make a statement that SUFC and Evans have absolutely nothing to do with each other and forever will it be that way.

The club needs to make a stand because this is getting uglier and uglier.

I would have thought that Evans could see the furure it is causing and if he had any loyalty or backbone he would issue a statement exhonerating the club and walk away.

Its all about celebrity for Ennis.

Classy. How about it's all about applying the most possible pressure on the club? I guess the sponsors who've done the same thing as Jess are all looking for fame too?

Given the very public way this has been handled, then it would surely have been counter intuitive to make private statements, given how little effect the public actions of others have had so far...

It's funny how people are saying it's only a minority of sheffield united fans but what about all the chanting regarding ched evens on machday's. I would say a good 2 or 3 thousand fan's chant about wanting him back..DISGUSTING

I don't know what gates they get at Bramall Lane these days,but surely 2 or 3 thousand can't be a majority.

It's funny how people are saying it's only a minority of sheffield united fans but what about all the chanting regarding ched evens on machday's. I would say a good 2 or 3 thousand fan's chant about wanting him back..DISGUSTING

Which part of the ground are they in?