Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

He hasn't had an appeal yet, he wasn't given leave to appeal, I suspect to get it there there must be something new but like everyone else I don't know.

I think people may be under the impression here that I am supporting him which I have never said, my whole point is some on here demonising him for appealing or not apologising, they stand behind the law being correct for his conviction but then object to his right to fight it using the same law.

Once more, just to clear things up for you. Ched Evans was refused the right to appeal in 2012, this is his second attempt at an appeal.

Once more, just to clear things up for you. Ched Evans was refused the right to appeal in 2012, this is his second attempt at an appeal.

I haven't contradicted that, actually I thought it was his third, no actual appeal has been heard.

I get it, you're not counting his unsuccessful appeal attempts as appeals.

It's an ongoing thing, he has not been given leave to appeal, I was lead to believe a lot of investigating has gone into it but that's just pie in the sky until the case is actually over.

Back to my point do you believe it is within his lawful rights to fight this conviction?.

And I do believe that anyone blaming him for what's happened to Jessica Ennis is wrong.

Sick and Tired of Hearing the do gooders, if it was their Daughter concearned they would be singing to a different tune, I've just heard Idiots especially stupid women on Look North saying everything is OK he's done is time, (HALF BY THE WAY) they wouldn't say that if it happened to them, anyhow So the Message is all you Potential Rapist out there, is go and Rape any woman you want because you'll only serve 30 months, and when you come out you'll be able to just carry on with your life as per normal.:rant:

This is what makes his new actions intriguing.... they must have something new.

Doubtful, the only new evidence that would swing the case is a confession from the victim that she gave consent, which is highly unlikely. It's the Criminal Cases Review Board, any convict can make an appeal to them, and only a very small percentage actually get referred back to the court of appeal.

Basically they're just going to every possible avenue of appeal in the hope that eventually they'll strike lucky.

I'm absolutely stunned at the way some united fans have responded to this saga about Ched Evans...

What is it with them?

The United board are totally responsible for this farce for even thinking about taking back that player...

Poor Jessica Ennis, I hope the Police find the culprits and they get punished.

I have also just watched the local TV and they interviewed some United fans at Doncaster today and many fans can't understand what the problem is and they want Evans back playing for United.. WHY?

Would these same people want Evans back playing for United and earning mega bucks if he had raped their daughter or wife?

I don't think so..........

So here is a question to ALL United fans, would you still want Evans back if he'd raped your daughter or your wife?

It's an absolute disgrace that some fans feel that because its not their daughter or wife he's raped, then Evans is OK and he's not a bad person..

He hasn't even served his time for the crime and not apologised and shown no remorse..

If I was United player, I would refuse to play in the same team as him.