Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

This is what makes his new actions intriguing.... they must have something new.

Maybe he/they think a convicted rapist who claims his innocence and has an appeal coming up, has more chance than a convicted rapist of finding a club.

Edited by mort
broken quotes

I'm absolutely stunned at the way some united fans have responded to this saga about Ched Evans...

What is it with them?

The United board are totally responsible for this farce for even thinking about taking back that player...

Poor Jessica Ennis, I hope the Police find the culprits and they get punished.

I have also just watched the local TV and they interviewed some United fans at Doncaster today and many fans can't understand what the problem is and they want Evans back playing for United.. WHY?

Would these same people want Evans back playing for United and earning mega bucks if he had raped their daughter or wife?

I don't think so..........

So here is a question to ALL United fans, would you still want Evans back if he'd raped your daughter or your wife?

It's an absolute disgrace that some fans feel that because its not their daughter or wife he's raped, then Evans is OK and he's not a bad person..

He hasn't even served his time for the crime and not apologised and shown no remorse..

If I was United player, I would refuse to play in the same team as him.

Exactly ! Disgusting bunch and said it all on the news, " I don't see what the problem is, he's dun iz timmmme " Sloth and what scum says that ? Like my grandfather used to say, they really are a certain type of scummy people !

I was just discussing it with a neutral and she saw the difference that I'm talking about :gag:

Edited by Starlc

I'm absolutely stunned at the way some united fans have responded to this saga about Ched Evans...

What is it with them?

The United board are totally responsible for this farce for even thinking about taking back that player...

Poor Jessica Ennis, I hope the Police find the culprits and they get punished.

I have also just watched the local TV and they interviewed some United fans at Doncaster today and many fans can't understand what the problem is and they want Evans back playing for United.. WHY?

Would these same people want Evans back playing for United and earning mega bucks if he had raped their daughter or wife?

I don't think so..........

So here is a question to ALL United fans, would you still want Evans back if he'd raped your daughter or your wife?

It's an absolute disgrace that some fans feel that because its not their daughter or wife he's raped, then Evans is OK and he's not a bad person..

He hasn't even served his time for the crime and not apologised and shown no remorse..

If I was United player, I would refuse to play in the same team as him.

Let's be honest, it's not about who he raped, but how many goals he scored. Had it been a less important player the same people backing Evans wouldn't give a damn - let's not forget that this is the club with such double standards that they refused to sack a convicted rapist, but sacked an "unimportant" youth team player for tweeting about the victim - as if insulting her was a more serious crime than raping her.

The likes of Jess Ennis have become collateral damage - she didn't really care about United anyway before they rode on the coat tails of her 2012 success, and after being demanded to make a statement she rightly said that she didn't want to be associated with a rapist.

Let's be honest, it's not about who he raped, but how many goals he scored. Had it been a less important player the same people backing Evans wouldn't give a damn - let's not forget that this is the club with such double standards that they refused to sack a convicted rapist, but sacked an "unimportant" youth team player for tweeting about the victim - as if insulting her was a more serious crime than raping her.

The likes of Jess Ennis have become collateral damage - she didn't really care about United anyway before they rode on the coat tails of her 2012 success, and after being demanded to make a statement she rightly said that she didn't want to be associated with a rapist.

It's just not all about how many goals he scores, it's about how much he is worth to the club? Had he not committed this crime, what would his current value be as a top goal scorer? £5 million? £10 million?

United will be missing out on the opportunity to make mega bucks...

It's money, money, money...

Not morals, morals, morals......

Exactly ! Disgusting bunch and said it all on the news, " I don't see what the problem is, he's dun iz timmmme " Sloth and what scum says that ? Like my grandfather used to say, they really are a certain type of scummy people !

I was just discussing it with a neutral and she saw the difference that I'm talking about :gag:

That woman on Look North who said she has no problem with the Rapist playing for sheffield united again would have a different take on it if it was her daughter, or a female member of her family who had been raped , thats for sure. In fact EVERY person has is supporting the Rapist would want him strung up if he had raped someone in their family, but seeing as they dont know the poor victim its ok for Evans to play for them again. Unbelievable.

Evans is a convicted rapist who continues to maintain that what he did was not rape. He is wrong and any employer who takes him on (football or otherwise) makes an indirect statement about their morals i.e. we don't care about his views if it makes us money. Trouble with that attitude is that people will judge the business and instead of the employee being an asset they become a liability... Evans is a liability that SUFC need to disassociate from.

The treatment of Jess Ennis is a disgrace and has occurred because United have failed to do what is right and are dragging this out. We now have a Sheffield icon being threatened and harassed whilst United continue to side with an unrepentant rapist in the misguided belief that it is a moral stance against 'the mob'. If the penny doesn't drop soon the Board will ruin the clubs reputation forever.

Nice one zamo :thumbsup:

This could all end in United's favour. They are very much embattled of late.... they'll come out fighting even harder.

Football seems to trump everything else. Say anything mildly offensive, to them, and its fisty cuffs.

---------- Post added 15-11-2014 at 19:53 ----------

Maybe he/they think a convicted rapist who claims his innocence and has an appeal coming up, has more chance than a convicted rapist of finding a club.

I don't think any club would sign him before any appeal. Some wouldn't even if he was found not guilty. It would be very much the other way around then. With the Evans supporters claiming he is innocent in law and those opposed saying the court ruling was wrong.

My feeling, all the way through, is that Utd know something about his "new evidence" and their layers have advised them that he has a good chance of winning his appeal.

This is why nobody at the club is making statements. They know something that we don't.