Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

Did Sheffield United have secret evidence that Marlon King was innocent of sexual assault when they signed him?

Maybe the club just has no problem employing sexual predators, so long as they score goals of course.

Sheffield Wednesday have a three times repeat offender on their books who battered one of their own fans, they resigned a footballer convicted of ripping their club and fans off after being jailed for taking bribes and also asked for compensation three weeks after over 90 people died in their ground which had no safety certificate, It's a joke how some on here are all of a sudden taking the moral high grounds but in reality they are just wanting to have a go at United.

So I ask those people where do we draw the line and become a mob rule community?.

As an "outsider" I feel that Sheffield United have left it a bit late to get rid! The damage is now done.

The minority of those "fans" (not really) should be ashamed of themselves sending derogatory messages by ANY means.

SUFC should make their position absolutely clear, do not employ him and apologise to the real fans!

:)

Sheffield Wednesday have a three times repeat offender on their books who battered one of their own fans, they resigned a footballer convicted of ripping their club and fans off after being jailed for taking bribes and also asked for compensation three weeks after over 90 people died in their ground which had no safety certificate, It's a joke how some on here are all of a sudden taking the moral high grounds but in reality they are just wanting to have a go at United.

So I ask those people where do we draw the line and become a mob rule community?.

This is the most ridiculous post on the whole thread, get it deleted. Madine is an idiot who the majority of Owls fans would be glad to see the back of, the bribe case is nearly 50yrs old and the other was a misguided private letter from an unpopular chairman, hardly compares to courting a convicted rapist on sending abuse to one of our most successful young athletics stars.

Hang your head in shame man!!

As an "outsider" I feel that Sheffield United have left it a bit late to get rid! The damage is now done.

The minority of those "fans" (not really) should be ashamed of themselves sending derogatory messages by ANY means.

SUFC should make their position absolutely clear, do not employ him and apologise to the real fans!

:)

To be fair Evans was allowed to train with them at the request of the PFA.

From what I can gather the vile twitter message is one person who the police are now trying to find, this person needs to be found and dealt with as do many other idiots on the internet, I have seen many "I hope your wife or Daughter gets raped" comments on the football pages aimed at people who support Evan's claim of innocence and they are no less vile than this incident.

nowt like trying to change the subject :P

rape is possibly the 3rd worst crime we have in this country after murder and peadophillia thats why this case is high up on most peoples agendas

This is the most ridiculous post on the whole thread, get it deleted. Madine is an idiot who the majority of Owls fans would be glad to see the back of, the bribe case is nearly 50yrs old and the other was a misguided private letter from an unpopular chairman, hardly compares to courting a convicted rapist on sending abuse to one of our most successful young athletics stars.

Hang your head in shame man!!

No need to hang my head in shame for posting the facts and well done for your attempt to excuse your clubs imperfections by bringing anothers up.

Absoloutely typical of some on here.

We can go on forever about disgusting incidents from both sets of fans but hey lets just pretend it's only the Blades who have an idiot like this.

This is a bad thing but by no means unique.

nowt like trying to change the subject :P

rape is possibly the 3rd worst crime we have in this country after murder and peadophillia thats why this case is high up on most peoples agendas

No way am I disputing that, I'm asking where we draw the line, so are we saying the 4th and fitth worst crimes are ok to employ people as footballers?, also repeat offenders.

No need to hang my head in shame for posting the facts and well done for your attempt to excuse your clubs imperfections by bringing anothers up.

Absoloutely typical of some on here.

We can go on forever about disgusting incidents from both sets of fans but hey lets just pretend it's only the Blades who have an idiot like this.

This is a bad thing but by no means unique.

The only one of the three things you drag up that involve a decision by "the club" was the Madine incident, the others were the actions of individuals connected with the club, United as a whole are creating this whole sorry scenario by failing to act. I also don't remember the Madine story being national news. It's an embarrassment to football and Sheffield.

The only one of the three things you drag up that involve a decision by "the club" was the Madine incident, the others were the actions of individuals connected with the club, United as a whole are creating this whole sorry scenario by failing to act. I also don't remember the Madine story being national news. It's an embarrassment to football and Sheffield.

We have been asked to get back on topic so let's do that, anyone who can't remember Madine's incident being national news must live a sheltered life.

Jessica Ennis and vile tweets, the person needs catching as do others who have done similar things choose how famous or unknown the person who receives the message is.