Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

Why is it wrong?, many people cut and paste or provide links anyway deal with the subject and not me, feel free to ignore anymore posts that bother you in this way.

There is nothing wrong with cut and pasting, but you're meant to reference the source of the cut and paste. You didn't even bother to acknowledge that you did the cut and past.

I'm sorry, I guess that we just have different standards.

Your attempts to link the Madine and Evans cases are laughable, I work in construction and I know many a lad who's been involved in fisticuffs after a few too many on a night out, I don't know of any who are rapists, I don't condone either act but one is in an entirely different ball park to the other, I personally hope Madine never plays for us again but at least he had the nous to make a public apology.

You were saying how females wouldn't want CE in their workplace and that's right - most right minded people wouldn't want any violent criminals in their workplace... not just GM, we also had one last year, and so have other clubs. Writing it of as fisticuffs as if that doesn't matter isn't right though... especially if they are in the public eye, role models etc - young men who think they have their own set of rules because they're footballers?

The PFA should take this case as a base to really lay down with their younger members exactly what is expected of them, and what will not be tolerated... if nothing else, at least this furore over CE may at least make some other young players think twice about how their actions can get them into trouble, if they aren't thinking with their head and alcohol is involved.

Nothing wrong with that at all if the club had then stated that they had no intention of resigning him, they have and they still continue to muddy the waters by staying silent, they will become the most hated club in England if this carries on.

I think they're coming across at the moment as a rabbit trapped in the headlights, and appear to be paralysed by the attention. It isn't going to go away fully though until he leaves the club or is cleared... I just hope they're not hoping to just ride out the storm.

There is nothing wrong with cut and pasting, but you're meant to reference the source of the cut and paste. You didn't even bother to acknowledge that you did the cut and past.

I'm sorry, I guess that we just have different standards.

Apology accepted now can we get back on track?.

I can't be bothered to be honest if you don't know about your own club.

You've had a tendency to shall we say fabricate in the past so I'm never sure, as long as this player came nowhere near the first team and was only training then not a problem, I have no problem with Evans training with United either as they have been instructed to do this, doesn't mean they can't state that they don't want him back.

........and was on the books of Sheffield United at the time of the offence.

Correct and he wasn't sacked.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 14:35 ----------

You've had a tendency to shall we say fabricate in the past so I'm never sure, as long as this player came nowhere near the first team and was only training then not a problem, I have no problem with Evans training with United either as they have been instructed to do this, doesn't mean they can't state that they don't want him back.

Show where I have fabricated, just because your knowledge is limited don't slur others.

Jess Ennis-Hill receives rape tweets over Ched Evans stance

Jessica Ennis-Hill has received rape tweets after saying she wants her name removed from a stand at Sheffield United if the club re-signs the striker.

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/story/2014-11-14/jess-ennis-hill-receives-rape-tweets-over-ched-evans-stance/

Don't these inbreds masquerading as Blades supporters know the amount of damage they are doing to the club . The sooner they name and shame them the better.

Is there an elephant in the room here? He still maintains his innocence. His family believe him, his girl friend believes him, his girlfriend's father spends a fortune on lawyers to clear his name. SUFC have remained remarkably silent, considering the gravity of the situation. His case review hearing has been moved forward. They are usually heard last when the person in question has completed their sentence, those still inside have priority.

One can only deduce that some people think he is innocent. The case review hearing will be interesting.