Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

Do feel sorry for the decent SUFC fans who are having to go through this - their club and some of their 'fans' have been appalling.

Also it's pretty disgusting to see the PFA getting involved in pressuring SUFC to allow him to train. I can understand a TU look to support a member, but while Evans has a right to work, that's not the same as him having the right to walk back into being a pro footballer.

Ennis has every right to demand that her name is taken off the stand.

To be honest, I'm surprised Football Unites Racism Divides hasn't asked for their name to be taken off it as well.

To hold up Ennis as some champion of morality though, is a bit rich, when she does adverts for Santander.

As a Brentford fan having lived up here about 6 years, in the beginning I always wanted both Sheffield teams to do well, to maybe see premiership football whilst we were playing the likes of Morecombe. However after about the third year of living here, with no reason to be biased, i've sinced preached to everyone back home that Sufc is nothing but a toilet stain of a club. I wont/dont even need to give past examples, but this really is the cherry on the cake.

The biggest joke is the clubs seemingly neutral status on this issue. With a 157,000+ signatures and all the uproar, have they released any kind of statement washing their hands of him? Also what I dont get is yeah he was good back then, but they're acting like he will be just as good now when he's not had any match practice. Total and utter shambles. And as for naming a stand after J-E-H just another example of them jumping on the bandwagon trying to sponge of someone elses success

As a media expert on RS said this morning Jess Ennis is a brand, and as a brand she has to disassociate herself from the debacle that is going on. I don't think as someone said it is about 'celebrity' for her, she already is one and known world wide for her achievements in sport. Being associated with the club if he does return to Utd could harm her appeal to companies who use her to advertise their products such as Santander who she appears in ads for.

Never mind if you think he should or shouldnt play for the club again, the club are being a bit dim here. All the negative publicity alone should get them to kick him into touch, never to be associated with the club again.

strangely, in the recently closed thread a blade told me theres no message been given out with this sorry saga

ive said all along, its dragging uniteds name through the mud the more it goes on and on, and is only gonna get worse.

some people cant see the wood for the trees

The braindead morons who sent these abusive , threatening tweets to a woman doing the right thing are every bit as vile and despicable as the unrepentant , un-remorseful Rapist Evans himself. In no other industry would a convicted rapist ,ex-employee be allowed to damage the companies image and brand. What the hell are sheffield united thinking getting involved with this man . ? For me, this has permanently damaged their business and name .

strangely, in the recently closed thread a blade told me theres no message been given out with this sorry saga

ive said all along, its dragging uniteds name through the mud the more it goes on and on, and is only gonna get worse.

some people cant see the wood for the trees

Just seen on Calendar News that a sponsor has pulled the plug today , a Nutrients company who Jonny Nelson is a shareholder with.