Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

I am a blade and all i see now is an open house for blades bashing.

Why is this thread being allowed to go on,if it was a specfic religion or race being targeted,it would have been stopped within minutes!!!!!

And this thread is civil,i am simply asking questions to things i need answers to,with no malice involved

Edited by monzaman

It is pertinent to ask what is going on behind the scenes. Evans is apparently backed, via his girlfriend's dad, by a lot of WONGA. Where is that cash going, and who is it being used to influence?

Probably promoting his official website, which displays crackers like this one, in the section titled "Key and Undisputed Facts", ironically enough:

What the website says:

Clayton [McDonald] sent a message to Ched saying words to the effect of "I am with a girl"

What really happened:

Clayton McDonald sent a message to Ched saying "I've got a bird"

Classy guys, huh?

Probably promoting his official website, which displays crackers like this one, in the section titled "Key and Undisputed Facts", ironically enough:

What the website says:

Clayton [McDonald] sent a message to Ched saying words to the effect of "I am with a girl"

What really happened:

Clayton McDonald sent a message to Ched saying "I've got a bird"

Classy guys, huh?

I don't get your point,are you objecting to the use of the word "bird"

Or are you saying anyone who uses this word is a .................?

thing is if you think logically and list em, who could it be?

1: SU fans that want ched back and believe hes innocent

2: freinds or family of Ched, in wales etc

3: random (like taxman said) trolls and mysognists

tbh to me it gets less likely the more you get down the list?

Supposition ... where is this tolerance you continually preach?

I am a blade and all i see now is an open house for blades bashing.

Why is this thread being allowed to go on,if it was a specfic religion or race being targeted,it would have been stopped within minutes!!!!!

And this thread is civil,i am simply asking questions to things i need answers to,with no malice involved

As SUFC and their actions are rather central to the whole issue then it's somewhat improbable to expect no reference to be made to the club. If you have an issue with this take it to the helpdesk.