Watch Battery Replacement

Snick

You have "good quality watches" but want cheap batteries ?? I always use the Kiosk in Crystal Peaks.

I think that the O.P.was asking for recommendations for establishments that are careful but who don't rip clients off, I too always used TJs but since they closed the franchise I tried the stall in the Market and I have been very pleased.

Buy a pack of batteries from the POUNDSHOP, for £1 and change the battery

yourself

Oh, I tried that! I scratched the watch removing the cover, and the batteries don't last as long as the branded ones.

Get the professionals to do it instead!

I went to Debenhams just last week to have my watch battery changed and pressure tested. I also had my watched placed in the ultrasound machine to be cleaned. You are handed a voucher for a free brew in the cafe while you wait. On my return, the watch man was replacing the spring pins free of charge as they were worn, he also replaced a few link pins free of charge.

Excellent customer service.

hi I have a couple of dozen watches and when one needs a battery I do it myself it's very easy to do. you need to take the back plate off without breaking the rubber sealing ring if it's got one. once you got the back of the battery will come out easily, some do have a small guard over the battery that comes off with a small pen knife or you an do it with your fingers the battery should have a number on it like sr 2016 go on e-bay what ever the number is buy a couple they cost peanuts for a couple of quid I always but 2 if there is no number on the battery it will be in the case, on the inside of the back plate and many have it stamped on the back of the plate, another way is to google the watch make then ask what battery fits your watch and order one or 2 if you do it my way and when you put the back plate back on make sure the rubber seal it as one s intacked and not broke put the back on and press gently on it you some times get a click when it's gone in but you usually can see that it's one in try your self it's easy to do good luck. but if you want shop to do it there's the watch shop in meadowhall in the lanes, or there's a shop in chesterfield's market