Religion on tv ?

your figures are based on carbon dating , i suggest you research the accuracy of carbon dating its not as accurate as we are led to believe

---------- Post added 27-11-2014 at 12:23 ----------

sorry i should have said , do you get your times scales by carbon dating of fossils ?

I think I would trust the accuracy of carbon dating as oppossed to the interpretaions of the bible by the JW

---------- Post added 27-11-2014 at 13:55 ----------

ok can you provide proof that birds evolved from land based animals ? something i can research for myself ?

I dont believe you just said that!! Are you SERIOUSLY questioning evolution???? Oh FFS!!! you are not one of these creationists are you??? Well thats all sensible arguments gone then :(

My starter for 10

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evograms_06

Edited by alchemist

Careful altus, he will just claim that as wikipedia is open source it will be full of lies and propoganda :huh:

I'd refer him to the list of 137 sources cited at the end of the article.

Besides which, if he claims everything in Wikipedia is lies and propaganda I'd point him at this. :)

Edited by altus

I'd refer him to the list of 137 sources cited at the end of the article.

Besides which, if he claims everything in Wikipedia is lies and propaganda I'd point him at this. :)

TBH I was just looking at that!! It seems that the whole lot of em are creatioinsts and so cannot be taken seriously.

Also why on earth do any of them still follow the "truth" when only 144,000 can be saved and there will have been far more than that have died by now :)

[/color]sorry i should have said , do you get your times scales by carbon dating of fossils ?

You don't need C-14 dating to research bird evolution. There is plenty of evidence from evolutionary genomic sequencing.

Edited by sibon