Band Aid 2014 - Ebola - Have you bought it?

I am not sure how we can help the Ebola crisis but I am sure it's been around for years has it not?

So has Influenza, Cancer, Parkinsons, AIDS..I could go on but I wont for obvious reasons.

It's very insular to suggest that borders define who you are. Next time some asks you for a cancer donation tell them no, you may need it for your own family.

The appeal isn't about caring any less by default..it's about caring full stop.

And the millions he made out of it.

He's renown for being tight as a nuns crotch. So my guess is nowt, but his time and effort.

I thought he made his money out of his media businesses. So you think that it's all a con and he doesn't care for his causes.

I hate this song. It's patronising, bordering on offensive. I find it completely inappropriate when it's played at Christmas parties - lets all have a big meal then listen to a song about the starving...

I know they've updated the lyrics and I know it's done with the very best of intentions and I absolutely 100% support the causes it's raising money for... but I do wish they'd retire this song and create something new.