Band Aid 2014 - Ebola - Have you bought it?

Thanks, I'm glad someone got it.

I'm becoming quite used to those sort of insults though, I've received more on this forum then I've had in a whole lifetime. :hihi:

There was no insult. If you see one then you want to see one and i cant help you with that.

Charity begins at home whilst there are needy in this country no money should leave it for overseas aid.

Name these countries and let us see how much overseas aid they've received and went into Swiss bank accounts.

Charity surely should begin with the most needy, not what borders you just happened to born in, shouldn't it?

For example if a couple of quid could save a life in one country, but not really have any sort of comparable impact upon someones life here in this country. Where should that couple of quid be spent?

Charity surely should begin with the most needy, not what borders you just happened to born in, shouldn't it?

For example if a couple of quid could save a life in one country, but not really have any sort of comparable impact upon someones life here in this country. Where should that couple of quid be spent?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I watched all the celebs pull up to the recording studio in big limos sporting expensive furr coats so they can sing a song for us to buy, then they get patted on the back, some good publicity and back home to snort some more coke...very touching!

I watched all the celebs pull up to the recording studio in big limos sporting expensive furr coats so they can sing a song for us to buy, then they get patted on the back, some good publicity and back home to snort some more coke...very touching!

Big limos ?

Fur coats ?

Where ?:confused:

Not just a tad jealous of their 'achievements' are you by any chance ?

Edited by Daven