Paul Heaton announces resignation..

speedy69

I've never really been a fan of Paul Heaton's music but he does seem a man of principle, he is being slated for making the statement due to his alleged hooligan past and links with blades brawlers the BBC (buttered bread cakes), I think this shows that he has (unlike many others) moved on from this behaviour, all credit to him, its a pity mccabe can't show some ******* and make a statement.

You are joking arent you?:loopy::loopy:

To me it looks like he just did it to get his name out there what with him taking so long to make a decision

Didn't he lose all of his fortune through gambling alcohol and strip clubs?

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote

To me it looks like he just did it to get his name out there what with him taking so long to make a decision

Didn't he lose all of his fortune through gambling alcohol and strip clubs?

I think he should be applauded for taking the stance he has....not critized for the time taken.....

If anyone should be given stick for "taking so long to make a decision" its Kevin McCabe surely....

With regards Paul Heaton's personal fortune...i dont know...but in the scheme of things its not relevant is it?

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote

I think he should be applauded for taking the stance he has....not critized for the time taken.....

If anyone should be given stick for "taking so long to make a decision" its Kevin McCabe surely....

With regards Paul Heaton's personal fortune...i dont know...but in the scheme of things its not relevant is it?

Here we are slating someone without knowing the FULL FACTS, that is all that I am doing in return

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote