Paul Heaton announces resignation..

speedy69

Well, well. Maybe it wasn't a gaffe. Here's a solicitor using the same word.

How many more times does it have to be said. There is nothing alleged about Ched Evans being a rapist. Anybody that refers to Ched Evans being an alleged rapist is either being disingenuous or a fool.

To me it looks like he just did it to get his name out there what with him taking so long to make a decision

Didn't he lose all of his fortune through gambling alcohol and strip clubs?

Well he's obviously that poor he's donating his fee from an upcoming concert to Sheffield Rape Crisis Centre - anybody else thinking of following his offer.

It doesn't matter what he has a problem is, the facts are that he is still a patron of the club and will not be associated with the club whilst a rapist has anything to do with Sheffield United.

As for the length of his decision, what does it matter? Do people need to rush into decisions these days? Just because others have been quick to get their name away from the club, it doesn't mean everyone has to rush their decision.

United have been doing so well lately, but all this talk of Ched Evans and him training with the club, is very desperate on United's side. You can agree and disagree with that all you want, but I am correct, it's very desperate.

United have been doing so well lately, but all this talk of Ched Evans and him training with the club, is very desperate on United's side. You can agree and disagree with that all you want, but I am correct, it's very desperate.

It was the PFA who said he could train with United so get all your facts right Aaron ... I agree United could have and should have dealt with this mess a whole lot better but for me these patrons can do one....

I am a Blade for life and will support and follow Sheffield United until I draw my last breath

Here we are slating someone without knowing the FULL FACTS, that is all that I am doing in return

the thing is the longer united don't sort it and it drags on the worse it drags the whole club and brand through the mud, surely that ain't good

its weird cos unitedites seem to be slagging owls off for talking about it negatively and all these high profile people quitting are only doing it for attention (not, cos they have morals and dont want to help support a rapist at their club)

some need to take a sense test, its damaging to the whole club

Edited by melthebell