Israel deaths. More to follow?

You really should read up on a story before you claim it to be true.

In fact, the semi independent, and rather unpopular Aceh area, a tiny place.

In the rest of Indonesia, where the extremist idiots aren't, there is no such stupidity.

All the Indonesians I know think that daft mob up there are ruddy fools.

Ah, another "We're not all the same" claim. Why do you come on here spouting rubbish when nobody is ever going to change their opinion?

Ah, another "We're not all the same" claim. Why do you come on here spouting rubbish when nobody is ever going to change their opinion?

We?

I'm not a Muslim.

In fact, my interest is the truth - and making bigots look stupid.

The latter is really easy because foolish bigoted idiots always have to ignore what is in front of them in order to get their stupidity over to the world.

They can never answer any points that show their idiotic ideals to be wrong, because they're just as aware, but they always feel the need to hate.

That applies you the right wing, the Islamic extremists, and the extremist Zionists.

The lot are bloody stupid.

Strike that about making bigots look stupid - I enjoy making idiots look stupid.

---------- Post added 26-11-2014 at 09:43 ----------

I'm rather hoping people with working brains will see:

You and other bigots are totally unable to put forward logic arguments, with links to reliable sites to back up your claims.

If all Christians aren't the same, why are all Muslims?

You are totally unable to argue in a reasonable, controlled and logical manner, relying on stereotypes and spouting tripe in a feeble attempt to make your point.