Israel deaths. More to follow?

You could argue it, but I'd say it was an extremely superficial explanation of a complicated conflict that goes back generations. On the inside the governments may well have won elections because of their promises to protect their people, on the outside it's plain to see that the governments actions do anything but protect their people.

And your explanation was that its all the fault of just few government figures on both sides which was clearly nonsense and the reason I had to explain that both governments were election by the people.

And your explanation was that its all the fault of just few government figures on both sides which was clearly nonsense and the reason I had to explain that both governments were election by the people.

Are you sure that my explanation of the conflict was that it was all the fault of the governments. Or is that what you wanted me to say?

Anyway, thanks for explaining to me the very basic concepts of elections, you did well, A big well done to you.

Anyway, thanks for explaining to me the very basic concepts of elections, you did well, A big well done to you.

Sorry for butting in and very sorry for laughing but that was great lol

Sarcasm is so hard to get across on the internet so i take my hat off to you I had a right old giggle. :hihi:

Are you sure that my explanation of the conflict was that it was all the fault of the governments. Or is that what you wanted me to say?

Yes it's what you wrote.

This is a horrible conflict, where the bad guys are people in the opposing governments and the victims are the civilians on both sides.

You didn't once mention that many of the civilians on both sides voted these bad guys into government.

Any ideas what should their strategy be?

Yes.

Attacking Israel is pointless as they just use it as an excuse to mass murder with US supplied weapons.

That in mind, you have to attack the supply line in an attempt to stop this weapons supply.

If you kill American civilians, you'll just get the US to invade someone, as the invaded Afghanistan when a bunch of Saudis attacked them.

What they need to do is disrupt American life, but without any deaths and minimal damage.

Americans are paranoid, as we see every time the slightest thing happens, they shut down everything and shout, "terrorist".

Paranoia is their weakness.

All the Palestinians need to do is, without claiming credit for any attack, bomb a few waste bins, and off a few empty cars at rush hour.

Minor damage only, with no injury of death, but loads of disruption.

The explosions don't need to be much more than a few fireworks, and the odd larger device when no one is around, and the Yanks will soon get fed up, more so when you do a few on a Saturday evening, ruining their night out.

The debate on the internet and TV will soon get the message over - stop supplying Israel, or traffic gridlock and naffed evening out will be the standard in all major American cities.

Americans don't realise how their corrupt politicians get paid to support Israel, and how much of their tax money is sent to that state, but the TV debate would soon bring it all out, forcing the corrupt buggers to stop.

However, I'm not involved with any group and, frankly, the extremists are too stupid to work that out (along with their blood lust that demands carnage), so it won't happen.

Yes.

Attacking Israel is pointless as they just use it as an excuse to mass murder with US supplied weapons.

That in mind, you have to attack the supply line in an attempt to stop this weapons supply.

If you kill American civilians, you'll just get the US to invade someone, as the invaded Afghanistan when a bunch of Saudis attacked them.

What they need to do is disrupt American life, but without any deaths and minimal damage.

Americans are paranoid, as we see every time the slightest thing happens, they shut down everything and shout, "terrorist".

All the Palestinians need to do is, without claiming credit for any attack, bomb a few waste bins, and off a few empty cars at rush hour.

The explosions don't need to be much more than a few fireworks, and the odd larger device when no one is around, and the Yanks will soon get fed up, more so when you do a few on a Saturday evening, ruining their night out.

The debate on the internet and TV will soon get the message over - stop supplying Israel, or traffic gridlock and naffed evening out will be the standard in all major American cities.

Americans don't realise how their corrupt politicians get paid to support Israel, and how much of their tax money is sent to that state, but the TV debate would soon bring it all out, forcing the corrupt buggers to stop.

However, I'm not involved with any group and, frankly, the extremists are too stupid to work that out (along with their blood lust that demands carnage), so it won't happen.

I agree with much of what you say but i disagree strongly with your comment about this just giving israel an excuse to mass murder people? If that was their intent they wouldnt need one. They would just do it wholesale and to hell with what the international community think.

---------- Post added 18-11-2014 at 15:01 ----------

Ive just heard one of the poor souls who died in the knife and axe attack was British. Im not saying their life was more important it just brings it all a bit closer to home.

Edited by Member

Yes.

Israel is one of the worlds major exporters of weapons, so I doubt that would work.

Israel is one of the worlds major exporters of weapons, so I doubt that would work.

and Palestine is one of the worlds major exporters of cowardly terrorists and this is a prime example.

You also have to remember Israel had the firepower to wipeout Palestine however they didn't. They pulled out on the promise that Hamas would cease sending over rockets and give them a few weeks and now they are murdering people praying. Maybe if Israel retaliate then all the do-gooders will deplore their actions again.

Edited by Norseman

Hamas are the ones at fault. Their leaders are millionaires from the money that gullible westerners donate towards their cause. They delight in sacrificing their own people to provide the leftist media with images in order to keep the funds flowing in. Yasser Arafat had over 1 billion US dollars in overseas accounts when he died. Where do you think all that money came from?

Hamas are the ones at fault. Their leaders are millionaires from the money that gullible westerners donate towards their cause. They delight in sacrificing their own people to provide the leftist media with images in order to keep the funds flowing in. Yasser Arafat had over 1 billion US dollars in overseas accounts when he died. Where do you think all that money came from?

Any analysis which fails to recognise that the conflict isn't one sided is idiotic and doomed to failure.