Israel deaths. More to follow?

If Palestinians stopped attacking Israel for an extended amount of time, and decided to become a modern, developed, business focused country and to forgoe Islamic fundamentalism for good, there would be no war. But I do not think that is even possible anymore.

Like I said, any attempted solution that fails to acknowledge that there are two sides and that both must make concessions is idiotic and doomed to fail.

Like I said, any attempted solution that fails to acknowledge that there are two sides and that both must make concessions is idiotic and doomed to fail.

Any attempted solution that involves the continued existence of Israel is doomed to fail.

Hamas are the ones at fault.

In the same way the French resistance were at fault?

Hamas, much as I think they're bloody idiots, do have right on their side.

Israel didn't even exist until after WWII, and was formed by massive illegal immigration, Zionist terrorist groups such as the Stern gang, and wars fought to control land.

Israel doesn't like this to be widely known as it totally wrecks their argument.

That's an absurd comment. How would you suggest Israel be made to dissapear? Magic?

Its not going to disappear hence the reason the conflict will have no end.

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 06:57 ----------

Israel did bomb a few mosques in its last massacre in Gaza, maybe this is in retaliation to that?

Maybe the mosques were used has weapons stores and is the reason they were bombed.

Mosques used for military operations, say Hamas POWs

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.612455

Why Hamas stores its weapons inside hospitals, mosques and schools

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/31/why-hamas-stores-its-weapons-inside-hospitals-mosques-and-schools/

In both cases the government was elected by the people..

False. This is one the biggest myths about the whole business - that Hamas were democratically elected. Even though this is regularly repeated by idiot columnists like Seamus Milne, Hamas were not democratically elected st all.

What happened was that Hamas won the 2006 legislative elections, but the legislature is only one arm of government. Hamas's opponents, Fatah, retained control of the executive.

The following year, Hamas seized control of Gaza from Fatah by means of a violent coup.

The Republicans recently gained control of the US senate in the mid term elections. Perhaps you would claim that were the Republican party to seize control of Arizona, Oklahoma, and Texas and claim that president Obama no longer had any authority there, then they had been 'democratically elected' as well?

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 07:15 ----------

I had to explain that both governments were elected by the people.

You didn't explain anything pal. In fact I just explained why Hamas weren't democratically elected at all.