Israel deaths. More to follow?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30092720

Murdered whilst praying. How cowardly and evil can you get?

Israel promise reprisals, Hamas Welcome the attacks and praise the murderers as martyrs. :(

I agree it is an horrific crime but For 2 generations israel has ethnically

cleansed, tortured, murdered and generally denied basic human rights to palestinians. They have complied with zero RE: UN resolutions and had it not been for the military build up and billions of dollars in funding, they would have been run off the land years ago. Israels arrogance and aggression is breathtaking.

Even as Israel was being created they were murdering British soldiers and others, you need to read history friend. This is a fascist state reaping what it has sown, I doubt if Israel will ever have peace whislt it denies others that right.

Burning down the houses of the perpetrators or murdering their children or relatives will be no more or less barbaric and will have nothing to do with religion. Israel's people are just as capable of irrational barbarism as anyone else, and don't worry, they will demonstrate their vengeance and inhumanity in due course shortly. And of course it will make absolutely no difference to the behaviour of anyone, anywhere.

Did you post that to stop me from posting on here for the rest of the day or something? To say theres a bit to read is an understatement i wont make :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 14:24 ----------

I agree it is an horrific crime but For 2 generations israel has ethnically

cleansed, tortured, murdered and generally denied basic human rights to palestinians. They have complied with zero RE: UN resolutions and had it not been for the military build up and billions of dollars in funding, they would have been run off the land years ago. Israels arrogance and aggression is breathtaking.

Even as Israel was being created they were murdering British soldiers and others, you need to read history friend. This is a fascist state reaping what it has sown, I doubt if Israel will ever have peace whislt it denies others that right.

Burning down the houses of the perpetrators or murdering their children or relatives will be no more or less barbaric and will have nothing to do with religion. Israel's people are just as capable of irrational barbarism as anyone else, and don't worry, they will demonstrate their vengeance and inhumanity in due course shortly. And of course it will make absolutely no difference to the behaviour of anyone, anywhere.

I do read history but history being what it is theres a lot to go through. I cant possibly be up on it all. For all your opinions on Israel and make no mistake your accusations are mostly just that, opinions. Im struggling to think of a time when ive seen on the news where israel have performed an unprovoked attack with knives on people who were praying to their god in a house of worship. In fact i cant really think of a time they have done any non strategic unprovoked attacks at all. I may be wrong but there you go.

How many "UN resolutions" did the Nazis comply with during the holocaust? What action was taken against them by the UN? Or it's predecessor, the League of Nations?

What do you think the UN would do in response to Hamas's repeated vow to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, were they ever to gain the means to do it? What has the UN done about Palestinians repeated attacks on Israelis?

Can anyone blame Jews/Israel for not having much faith or regard for organisations that in the past stood idle while millions of their people were being herded into gas chambers? No doubt if there had been Jewish attacks on Nazi Germany in 1939 the same people would be saying how appalling that was as well.

Israel did bomb a few mosques in its last massacre in Gaza, maybe this is in retaliation to that?

I sense your sarcasm, but wasn't it started with the Al-Acqsa mosque?

and graduated from there.

Binyamin Netanyahu vows harsh retaliation over ‘despicable murderers’

Retaliation against whom ?

The murderers have been killed on the spot.:huh:

I think Netanyahu is falling into a trap

maybe the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is entering a new faze

Those behind it, are attempting to turn it into a Moslem versus Judaism war.

the source of Hamas' power in Gaza today in 2014 is because they seized it by using violence in the 2007 coup, not because they won the 2006 legislative elections.

why are Hamas governing Gaza, but not the West Bank?

Because the majority of Gazas population support them and the Majority of people living in the West Bank don't support them.

Because the majority of Gazas population support them and the Majority of people living in the West Bank don't support them.

Only according to your crappy polls. Islamists like Hamas do not go in for free and fair elections. They don't go in for them because they know that ordinary Muslims aren't going to vote for them and their only chance to seize and hang on to power is by violence.

So it was actually Jewish land to begin with? I didnt know that.

This is a funny one.

Jews invaded the land (David and his battles) but in 4,000 years of Jewish history, they were only there for less than a third of the time.

The 'new'Israel was formed just after WWII by massive illegal immigration, terrorist activity and wars.

Basically, they took the place by force.

Interestingly, Jews have the right of return to Israel, even when their family can prove no ties at all to that country, but an Arab with the deeds to his land there from before 1947 has no right to move back to his legally held property.

It's sort f hard for even the hardest core Zionist to make that sound fair and reasonable.

Only according to your crappy polls. Islamists like Hamas do not go in for free and fair elections. They don't go in for them because they know that ordinary Muslims aren't going to vote for them and their only chance to seize and hang on to power is by violence.

They did and they won and they are not my polls.

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 22:46 ----------

This is a funny one.

Jews invaded the land (David and his battles) but in 4,000 years of Jewish history, they were only there for less than a third of the time.

The 'new'Israel was formed just after WWII by massive illegal immigration, terrorist activity and wars.

Basically, they took the place by force.

Interestingly, Jews have the right of return to Israel, even when their family can prove no ties at all to that country, but an Arab with the deeds to his land there from before 1947 has no right to move back to his legally held property.

It's sort f hard for even the hardest core Zionist to make that sound fair and reasonable.

Lots of people move to the UK and they have no ties at all to this country, so why shouldn't Israeli's allows Jews to move to Israel. Arabs have moved all over the world despite having no ties to the countries they have moved too.

I do wish these Israelis and Jews would stop coming over to UK spreading their vile hate and terrorism. Abusing our children. Taking over large swathes of our cities to make them virtually no-go areas. Trying to change our foods and our ways of life and having their own laws and rules. Also their horrible war cries of "behead those who insult Judaism" and "death to the Gentile".

I hear this all the time.

I know whose side I'm on.....