Israel deaths. More to follow?

I do wish these Israelis and Jews would stop coming over to UK spreading their vile hate and terrorism. Abusing our children. Taking over large swathes of our cities to make them virtually no-go areas. Trying to change our foods and our ways of life and having their own laws and rules. Also their horrible war cries of "behead those who insult Judaism" and "death to the Gentile".

I hear this all the time.

I know whose side I'm on.....

Nice try, but crap.

Do you realise there are Jewish courts in the UK?

---------- Post added 20-11-2014 at 01:58 ----------

They did and they won and they are not my polls.

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 22:46 ----------

Lots of people move to the UK and they have no ties at all to this country, so why shouldn't Israeli's allows Jews to move to Israel. Arabs have moved all over the world despite having no ties to the countries they have moved too.

Well, I suspect you'd object if they took over the UK as the Jews took over Palestine.

You'd probably start attacking them, trying to get rid of the invading force.

Would you be a terrorist if you did that?

This is a funny one.

Jews invaded the land (David and his battles) but in 4,000 years of Jewish history, they were only there for less than a third of the time.

total garbage. Your knowledge of the ancient world is non existent, by the time King David - who remains an important figure in each of the Judaism, Christian and Islamic faiths - came along the kingdom of Israel was already firmly established. Jewish people have been there CONTINUOUSLY, without a break, for a period of at least 3,300 years (not 4,000). Sometimes there has been more Jewish people there than there has been at other times. But they have always been there.

that Jewish people somehow 'abandoned' Israel at some point in the past is yet another one of the very large number of myths surrounding the Israel/Palestine issue - one of the myths being that Hamas were 'democratically elected' when they weren't democratically elected at all, won only one secondary legislative election and not the main Palestinian presidential executive one, and are only in power in Gaza because they seized it by violence in a coup.

Nice try, but crap.

Do you realise there are Jewish courts in the UK?

---------- Post added 20-11-2014 at 01:58 ----------

Well, I suspect you'd object if they took over the UK as the Jews took over Palestine.

You'd probably start attacking them, trying to get rid of the invading force.

Would you be a terrorist if you did that?

They didn't take over Palastine so your point is moot, but the fact that you think they did is the very reason that the conflict will never end.

total garbage. Your knowledge of the ancient world is non existent, ......

........ Jewish people have been there CONTINUOUSLY, without a break, for a period of at least 3,300 years (not 4,000). .

I'm rather well read on the subject but, since you have no idea of my background, you have no clue if your wild guess is correct or not.

As for continuous, true, but in tiny numbers, and you can't comment on post WWII mass illegal immigration and Zionist terrorists actions without destroying your assertion.

The big years of emigration from Europe was not post WW2 but before. After Israel was founded more immigrants came from North Africa and the Middle East than Europe.

And Jewish numbers were not tiny compared to the total number as there were times when the total population of the region was very small. There were also waves of Jewish immigration into Palestine prior to Zionism after various European and Middle Eastern expulsions. I personally know several families who sre descended from the Spanish Jews expelled from Spain in 1492 and have been in the Levant ever since.

There were also waves of Arab immigration too. Just as there are Israelis ftom families that have been there for centuries many Arab families have only been there for a hundred years or less and who were sttracted to the region from places like Egypt and Iraq by the jobs that the British mandate and the Zionists brought.

Did you post that to stop me from posting on here for the rest of the day or something? To say theres a bit to read is an understatement i wont make :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 14:24 ----------

I do read history but history being what it is theres a lot to go through. I cant possibly be up on it all. For all your opinions on Israel and make no mistake your accusations are mostly just that, opinions. Im struggling to think of a time when ive seen on the news where israel have performed an unprovoked attack with knives on people who were praying to their god in a house of worship. In fact i cant really think of a time they have done any non strategic unprovoked attacks at all. I may be wrong but there you go.

:hihi::hihi: Chump.You and your sense of history. Read up on the Stern gang, the bombing of the King David Hotel, British soldiers hanged in orange groves.

They seized land and property through terrorism and displaced Palestinians ended up living in miserable refugee camps, thousands of them

Yes.

Attacking Israel is pointless as they just use it as an excuse to mass murder with US supplied weapons.

That in mind, you have to attack the supply line in an attempt to stop this weapons supply.

If you kill American civilians, you'll just get the US to invade someone, as the invaded Afghanistan when a bunch of Saudis attacked them.

What they need to do is disrupt American life, but without any deaths and minimal damage.

Americans are paranoid, as we see every time the slightest thing happens, they shut down everything and shout, "terrorist".

Paranoia is their weakness.

All the Palestinians need to do is, without claiming credit for any attack, bomb a few waste bins, and off a few empty cars at rush hour.

Minor damage only, with no injury of death, but loads of disruption.

The explosions don't need to be much more than a few fireworks, and the odd larger device when no one is around, and the Yanks will soon get fed up, more so when you do a few on a Saturday evening, ruining their night out.

The debate on the internet and TV will soon get the message over - stop supplying Israel, or traffic gridlock and naffed evening out will be the standard in all major American cities.

Americans don't realise how their corrupt politicians get paid to support Israel, and how much of their tax money is sent to that state, but the TV debate would soon bring it all out, forcing the corrupt buggers to stop.

However, I'm not involved with any group and, frankly, the extremists are too stupid to work that out (along with their blood lust that demands carnage), so it won't happen.

Thank you, rookie for those few kind words. You'll be a big hit on SF. We didn't get fed up when they killed 3000 or so of us back in 2001 in NYC. We hit back with a vengeance. I don't know why I bother myself with such garbage as people like you have been spouting the ten years I've been on here. Next thing is you'll be asking why I'm on here. Being born in Brightside has a bit to do with it. Edited by buck