Israel deaths. More to follow?

The big years of emigration from Europe was not post WW2 but before. After Israel was founded more immigrants came from North Africa and the Middle East than Europe.

Again, either wrong or a lie.

http://www.cjpmo.org/DisplayDocument.aspx?DocumentID=18

in 1878, Jews were less than 5% of the population.

Because of mass illegal immigration, the Jews made up 30% of the population by 1942, totalling less than 500,000 people.

Tut tut tut.

Lies are very easy to bust, mostly because recorded history is so easy to access.

Originally Posted by RonJeremy

I do wish these Israelis and Jews would stop coming over to UK spreading their vile hate and terrorism. Abusing our children. Taking over large swathes of our cities to make them virtually no-go areas. Trying to change our foods and our ways of life and having their own laws and rules. Also their horrible war cries of "behead those who insult Judaism" and "death to the Gentile".

I hear this all the time.

I know whose side I'm on.....

Nice try, but crap.

Do you realise there are Jewish courts in the UK?

An excellent point, well presented and argued :hihi:

The Jews and the Palestinians are a lost cause. I believe that every US President for the last 70 years has attempted to bring about some kind of peace agreement between the two with Obama being the latest to get nowhere.

You cant say one is better than the other. Hamas wants Israel gone while Netanyahu is probably the most obnoxious leader Israel has had since it's founding.

I often wonder why Obama just doesn't tell him that there's nothing more to be done and not waste his time making any more trips to Washington

An excellent point, well presented and argued :hihi:

The point, for the educated mind, is simple enough.

Less than bright people moan on about Muslim law being applied in the UK, but they have no clue there have been Jewish courts for many years, and these courts don't have the slightest meaning to anyone but the Jews that choose to use them.

The same goes for the silly scare stories about Muslims.

I'm sorry I had to spell it out for you, and perhaps I could recommend a good lawyer so you may sue your school for their poor attempt to educate you.

---------- Post added 21-11-2014 at 09:27 ----------

The Jews and the Palestinians are a lost cause. I believe that every US President for the last 70 years has attempted to bring about some kind of peace agreement between the two with Obama being the latest to get nowhere.

Wrong - there has been no American attempt to bring peace - exactly the opposite.

The US started to supply arms in an attempt to keep the Soviet backed Arab states at bay in the middle east.

Since then, the US arms industry pays campaign contributions (Bribes) to lawmakers from both political parties in order to secure enough votes to start wars, and generally create as much havoc as possible, thus keeping arms sales high, and profits up.

Every military aircraft sold to Egypt requires more sold (Actually, given free) to Israel, thus maintaining Israel's military superiority in the region.

So the US manufacturers don't sell one, but three every time.

There is no will to stop the bribe money, and the US public are conned into thinking it's pro American to support Israel.

In fact, it costs the US taxpayer a small fortune, but the corrupt politicians line their pockets.

China is the new evil threat, but can anyone name a war that China has been involved in over the last 30 or 40 years?

In fact, the whole thing is US propaganda.

The point, for the educated mind, is simple enough.

Less than bright people moan on about Muslim law being applied in the UK, but they have no clue there have been Jewish courts for many years, and these courts don't have the slightest meaning to anyone but the Jews that choose to use them.

The same goes for the silly scare stories about Muslims.

I'm sorry I had to spell it out for you, and perhaps I could recommend a good lawyer so you may sue your school for their poor attempt to educate you.

---------- Post added 21-11-2014 at 09:27 ----------

Wrong - there has been no American attempt to bring peace - exactly the opposite.

The US started to supply arms in an attempt to keep the Soviet backed Arab states at bay in the middle east.

Since then, the US arms industry pays campaign contributions (Bribes) to lawmakers from both political parties in order to secure enough votes to start wars, and generally create as much havoc as possible, thus keeping arms sales high, and profits up.

Every military aircraft sold to Egypt requires more sold (Actually, given free) to Israel, thus maintaining Israel's military superiority in the region.

So the US manufacturers don't sell one, but three every time.

There is no will to stop the bribe money, and the US public are conned into thinking it's pro American to support Israel.

In fact, it costs the US taxpayer a small fortune, but the corrupt politicians line their pockets.

China is the new evil threat, but can anyone name a war that China has been involved in over the last 30 or 40 years?

In fact, the whole thing is US propaganda.

An old rant I'm already familiar with :rolleyes:. Supplying both is called a balance of power. If A has enough to defend against B and B has enough to defend against A then neither are likely to want to war against the other

That's the only way to stop an all out war in that screwed up area of the world.

Wrong on peacekeeping efforts. Every President who gets elected gets the Jew-Arab problem on his desk. Politicians running for President have to "love Israel" in their election campaign to win the substantial Jewish vote

Netanayahu openly insulted Obama a few years back when he ignored Obama's request to stop building settlements on Palestinian land. Obama get the same kind of treatment from the Hamas controlled Palestinians.

Best bet is to ignore both daft buggers and let them go on fighting over which sky pixie is the true one until one side finally and completely dominates and controls the other

Again, either wrong or a lie.

http://www.cjpmo.org/DisplayDocument.aspx?DocumentID=18

in 1878, Jews were less than 5% of the population.

Because of mass illegal immigration, the Jews made up 30% of the population by 1942, totalling less than 500,000 people.

only according to the dodgy Ottoman census which every scholar believes undercounted the number of Jewish families, though I agree it was never likely to be more than 10% of the area as a whole, though they were not all spread out - by around 1880 or not much later than that, Jews were probably the majority in Jerusalem.

the big years of Jewish immigration from Europe were BEFORE WW2, not after, which should hardly come as a surprise seeing as 75% of Jewish people in Nazi occupied Europe lost their lives in the Holocaust. There simply weren't all that many left to move to Israel. Many did come, but the influx of Jewish people from Middle Eastern countries, not Europe, outnumbered them.

see how you can't resist putting the 'illegal' prefix into the Jewish immigration, there was a lot of Arab immigration too during the British Mandate period, attracted by the jobs and eoconomic growth the Zionist and British development provided, from foreign countries like Iraq and Egypt, why was the Jewish immigration into Palestine 'illegal' but not the Arab?

thirty year old Muhammad Ali comes from Iraq to Palestine in about 1940 where he heard there was a lot of jobs going on Jewish and British building sites, never had any connection, at all, with the area before, why does he become a Palestinian and why, eight years later, does he become a Palestinian REFUGEE when he spent the first thirty years of his life in Baghdad. There were tens of thousands of people like him and four generations later his descendants are still classed, ludicrously, as Palestinian refugees.

Edited by blake

If Palestinians stopped attacking Israel for an extended amount of time, and decided to become a modern, developed, business focused country and to forgoe Islamic fundamentalism for good, there would be no war. But I do not think that is even possible anymore.

Exactly, their teachings keep them in the middle ages.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 22:01 ----------

Illegal immigration? The Jews were returning to their promised land that they were kicked out of, how much rent do the Arabs owe the Jews?

I wish the Palestinians wouldn't elect Hamas. They have twice now I think even though they are intent on war.

This is where i struggle to have sympathy for the Palestinians. They know what they are getting when they vote Hamas in so why do it?

I wish the Palestinians wouldn't elect Hamas. They have twice now I think even though they are intent on war.

I would like to see the end of Hamas, but through the ballot box.

These people tend to be rather extreme, as bad as the extremist Zionists over the Israeli occupation wall.

If both were kicked out of power and dumped as the fools they are, the rest of the population, Jewish and Arab, could get back to living in peace.

One thing that is never mentioned; there was no serious conflict in that region between Arabs and Jews until the extremists started up. The vast majority of the population got on together.

Another thing that is never mentioned, there was very little political instability caused by extremist Muslims until America and, sadly, the UK stuck their fat noses in.

The democratically elected government of Iran was removed by the Americans and British, a event that directly led to the mess we see in that country today.

The same goes for the rest of the middle east. There was no terrorism against the west at all, until the west made a bloody mess of the place.

In fact, the only terrorism in the UK was the American funded IRA.