Blades next 9 matches

canadablade

Well after Crewe at home last night we still have 5 league matches at home and only 2 away so a real chance to move into the top 2 spots heading into the new year.

On top of those 7 league matches we have a Carling Cup match at Home vs Southampton and an FA Cup match at home vs Plymouth.

Heres hoping we go on a little run and make a push to get out of this tin pot league once and for all.

Crikey C.B.!!!

I have enough palpitations dealing with the next match never mind the next 9.

I have an increased feeling of respect for the team and manager in the way they have conducted themselves throughout the current uproar and I would be ecstatic if these lads were to win us promotion.

A cup run is always nice but I hope we concentrate our efforts on getting out of this league.

Its certainly a chance to cathup on the top spots and show our intention to win this league over the difficuly xmas period.

There is no-one in this league we should be worried by- I just hope we have enough firepower to score against everyone.

Crikey C.B.!!!

I have enough palpitations dealing with the next match never mind the next 9.

LOL Slow day at work Clooney :hihi::hihi:

Just figured it was an inordinate amount of home matches and wondered what the Blades fans felt about having 7 of the next 9 at BDTBL because I am sure they will pick and choose matches what with Christmas coming up fast as well and have to watch the £ for prezzies etc

Edited by canadablade