Trying to find an old friend

hi I am trying to find an old friend of mine who I worked with for many yeas and we have lost touch if someone knows her and would knock on her door and give her my number the woman I am looking for is at her last address was/is 6 westwick grove I think or crescent, bradway or greenhill, her name is denise Armstrong she is 63 she wont thank me for saying that. she s married to Stephen, and had 3 daughters the eldest is wendy and I can't remember the other 2 if any of them read this ad will they get in touch and tell her I ave been looking for her, I can't ring her cause she is ex directory, so if anyone knows her a friends, relative ask her to ring me on 07801886528 thanks one and all

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10652435&highlight=denise+armstrong#post10652435

---------- Post added 23-11-2014 at 15:54 ----------

(Though I guess this is a slightly different version of your search. I hope you find her though!)

Why don't you just send a speculative letter to the address you have?

Edited by MrsMozzy