Trees: how difficult is it to have one felled?

As said above contact environmental health, but unlikely they will be bothered as theres no danger and its entirely for your benefit. You have no right to sunlight.

We had a branch fall on our car, contacted environmental health and highways but still wouldn't prune or remove the tree, and no claim due to act of god.

what I would do if I was you would be to not inform anyone of your interest in felling this tree (council) then at night use a bow saw and secretly saw into the tree (making sure you know where the tree will fall ):suspect: hopefully by the morning the council will come and remove the blocked tree from the road:hihi::hihi::hihi: repeat the process on the second tree :hihi::hihi::hihi:

what I would do if I was you would be to not inform anyone of your interest in felling this tree (council) then at night use a bow saw and secretly saw into the tree (making sure you know where the tree will fall ):suspect: hopefully by the morning the council will come and remove the blocked tree from the road:hihi::hihi::hihi: repeat the process on the second tree :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Great advice ricgem. Are you related to this guy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238252/Wealthy-homeowner-fined-125-000-felling-neighbours-tree-blocked-sea-views-hot-tub.html

This would be a criminal offence and the council would have to call the special branch :hihi:

Ten days ago my uncle had a heart attack over 15 yards up, topping an ash out. He and his cousin responded quickly and appropriately and he made it to the hospital in good time - he is doing fine now, but the job still needed finishing.

So my dad went with the same cousin, the cousin went up in the tree, safety harness and everything sorted but he somehow got the chainsaw in his lower arm, cutting a vein. My dad is a paramedic by trade and always has a full first aid kit in the car (Everybody should have by the way!) and stopped the bleeding and kept him going until the ambulance arrived to get him to the hospital.

He too is fine, but I swear, that tree is trying to tell them something.

How difficult is it? Depends on what the tree wants!