What's Wednesday's record for continued winless games?

JonBladesman

I do honestly think now we are getting players back when that first win comes and the confidence returns we will go on a bit of a run similar to Newcastle .they were wanting pardew out last month and looked a poor side .Its a funny old game as someone once said.

I do honestly think now we are getting players back when that first win comes and the confidence returns we will go on a bit of a run similar to Newcastle .they were wanting pardew out last month and looked a poor side .Its a funny old game as someone once said.

It is TBF. I still think you'll get that 6th position.

Have you had a holiday Jon, you've almost been missed......almost.:hihi:

He's been off buying a new rod and some bait.

Looks like he chose well:)

Wednesday have only lost 4 league games this season which is up there with the best in the league.

They have conceded about 14 which is up there with the best in the league.

They have not won in about a dozen games which is down there with the worst in the league.

They are edging ever nearer to a relegation battle but I think the season is on a knife edge and it all depends which way they fall off the blade it could still be a good season or a disasterous one down the at the bottom of the league.

Shocking isn't it. To think that a club as big as Wednesday spent 4 consecutive seasons in the third tier. Such a poor, lowly, tin pot league. Such an embarrassment.

I wasn't rocking my head and being proud about it :hihi:

In a tin pot league and still edging closer and closer to you each time you don't score or win. Your collar must be getting tighter each game :hihi:

---------- Post added 25-11-2014 at 10:46 ----------

He's been off buying a new rod and some bait.

Looks like he chose well:)

I'm not fishing :hihi:

Wednesday have only lost 4 league games this season which is up there with the best in the league.

They have conceded about 14 which is up there with the best in the league.

They have not won in about a dozen games which is down there with the worst in the league.

They are edging ever nearer to a relegation battle but I think the season is on a knife edge and it all depends which way they fall off the blade it could still be a good season or a disasterous one down the at the bottom of the league.

Can't argue with that analysis...

but do you have to include "the blade" in your comment?...:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 25-11-2014 at 10:49 ----------

I wasn't rocking my head and being proud about it :hihi:

In a tin pot league and still edging closer and closer to you each time you don't score or win. Your collar must be getting tighter each game :hihi:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 25-11-2014 at 10:46 ----------

[/color]

I'm not fishing :hihi:

No mate...you were five points clear and had two games in hand over us not long ago...and what happened then??