What's Wednesday's record for continued winless games?

JonBladesman

Think its six relegations and five promotions for me now,the one in 69/70 against man city hurt the most.

Surely this one hurt more Gazza

http://www.s24su.com/forum/data/attachments/5/5376-18d726131a5d517a8a36f61c64bf20a1.jpg

---------- Post added 25-11-2014 at 16:49 ----------

But haven't MK Dons got 2 games in hand over you?

Only one now UKD after dropping 2 points at home tonight against Rochdale

[/color]

Oh that certainly hurt CB but I think I had hardened to it by then.the city one being the first and seeing my dad so wazzed off made me realise it was so much more than just a game.( I know you understand what I mean)

The Crystal Palace play off hurt like a relegation for me.

Wolves for me, didn't turn up, peed me off big time, will always accept losing if we give it a go, if the other team are either better or luckier, that's life, accept it, take it on the chin and walk away.

But not having a right good go is unacceptable.

I actually quite enjoyed the semi final last year, we were on a hiding to nothing, up against a team who were two divisions higher and had payed more for one player than we had payed for our entire squad.

Not only did we have a go, but were actually the better team for part of the match.

We had a go and went down fighting, only thing I ever ask.

Wolves for me, didn't turn up, peed me off big time, will always accept losing if we give it a go, if the other team are either better or luckier, that's life, accept it, take it on the chin and walk away.

But not having a right good go is unacceptable.

I actually quite enjoyed the semi final last year, we were on a hiding to nothing, up against a team who were two divisions higher and had payed more for one player than we had payed for our entire squad.

Not only did we have a go, but were actually the better team for part of the match.

We had a go and went down fighting, only thing I ever ask.

Yes the Wolves game was very hard to take. I remember going and being 3 nil down within minuets. I didn't go to any matches for sometime after that. I fell out with them for weeks :hihi:

The journey back from Cardiff was very long!

http://www.s24su.com/forum/data/attachments/5/5376-18d726131a5d517a8a36f61c64bf20a1.jpg

Only one now UKD after dropping 2 points at home tonight against Rochdale

Got to say the Man City did hurt,I was 14 and took ages to get over it but for once have to agree with CB,the other hurt more,going down was hard but the other side going up,wow that's pain.In facy if we'd had Sheffield Forum then I wouldn't have come on for 3 months.

Point I was making to JB is both SU and MK win games in hand and your not in the top two.