What's Wednesday's record for continued winless games?

JonBladesman

Got to say the Man City did hurt,I was 14 and took ages to get over it but for once have to agree with CB,the other hurt more,going down was hard but the other side going up,wow that's pain.In facy if we'd had Sheffield Forum then I wouldn't have come on for 3 months.

Point I was making to JB is both SU and MK win games in hand and your not in the top two.

MK drew last night I believe. But either way, it won't be until after Christmas until we hit the top 2 spot. Then push on from there.

Think its six relegations and five promotions for me now,the one in 69/70 against man city hurt the most.

Haven't counted but if the Man City was your 1st its the same for me,best one in Sheffield though was when one of the teams players(think they called him Givens)missed a pen and they went down to a black hole no one has been before or gone since.:hihi:

Haven't counted but if the Man City was your 1st its the same for me,best one in Sheffield though was when one of the teams players(think they called him Givens)missed a pen and they went down to a black hole no one has been before or gone since.:hihi:

Well I was at that game and although we were relegated the following season was one of the most enjoyable that I've had.

As for the 'black hole' well we have managed to get promoted through every division - and back a couple :) - since then.

We have also managed to play in the Premier division this century, unlike some 'massive' clubs. :hihi:

Well I was at that game and although we were relegated the following season was one of the most enjoyable that I've had.

As for the 'black hole' well we have managed to get promoted through every division - and back a couple :) - since then.

We have also managed to play in the Premier division this century, unlike some 'massive' clubs. :hihi:

But I have seen my team compete at the top level play in and even win a major cup final play in Europe.Doubt anybody in Sheffield will ever see that again.

Oh that certainly hurt CB but I think I had hardened to it by then.the city one being the first and seeing my dad so wazzed off made me realise it was so much more than just a game.( I know you understand what I mean)

I know exactly what you mean pal.

I know some idiots who fly over for 2 and 3 days at a time for 90 minutes of football :hihi::hihi:

I know exactly what you mean pal.

I know some idiots who fly over for 2 and 3 days at a time for 90 minutes of football :hihi::hihi:

I live 4.5 miles away and think I'm daft enough, but anyone who goes to those lengths should be sectioned for their own good! :hihi:

Those owks and Blades I have met will probably tell you I need to be sectioned mjw but have you met Robbie yet :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Haven't met any of them, well at least as far as I know, is Robbie the Loving one eliminator of threads when they get overly 'interesting'? :)

Haven't met any of them, well at least as far as I know, is Robbie the Loving one eliminator of threads when they get overly 'interesting'? :)

Robbie is the one with the dirty shirt and a smashed iPhone, who jumped around on soccer am :hihi:

---------- Post added 26-11-2014 at 14:40 ----------

Those owks and Blades I have met will probably tell you I need to be sectioned mjw but have you met Robbie yet :hihi::hihi::hihi:

That accent will get you sectioned, Canadian with broad Yorkshire "reight" is just strange :hihi:

That accent will get you sectioned, Canadian with broad Yorkshire "reight" is just strange :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Funny thing is Webby when Scottf and Robbie and the rest of us went up West Street for the rest of the night me and the young lad kept getting asked if we were Irish :o:o