What will it take to end this Xmas madness?

Go and hide away in your house and let those of us that enjoy it get on with it. Then you can come back out afterwards. Promise we'll have cleared away the decorations too.

Ignore it ,buy nowt ,carry on as normal .

Easier said than done when you've got three children all under 12.

---------- Post added 25-11-2014 at 20:47 ----------

Go and hide away in your house and let those of us that enjoy it get on with it. Then you can come back out afterwards. Promise we'll have cleared away the decorations too.

I enjoy get together's with family and friends and work do's etc, I'm just moaning about the obligatory buying of presents, that's what gets me.

Edited by Hot As Sun

I enjoy get together's with family and friends and work do's etc, I'm just moaning about the obligatory buying of presents, that's what gets me.

A friend of mine used to make presents for people at Christmas. She put in a great deal of attention and care in the gifts she made for people. I really admired her for doing that. Granted she didn't have young children, but she said by the time they reached 16 she explained her decision to her children and they respected her for it.

Tell em Santa`s dead and christmas is cancelled from now on. :D