Homophobic crime on the rise

It is a tiny minority of absolute Neanderthals from the white British population that are openly homophobic these days; I'll probably get roasted for saying this but the sudden spike these incidents of homophobia will be down to some in the immigrant community that have come from countries with, lets say, traditional views on life.

It is a tiny minority of absolute Neanderthals from the white British population that are openly homophobic these days.....

And yet it's only in the past year that gay marriage has been legalised and is still opposed by most Christians. Your tiny minority is a lot bigger than tiny.

And yet it's only in the past year that gay marriage has been legalised and is still opposed by most Christians. Your tiny minority is a lot bigger than tiny.

Being against gay marriage doesn't make someone homophobic. It makes some people against gay marriage.

Being against gay marriage doesn't make someone homophobic. It makes some people against gay marriage.

Because they don't want gays to have a right to something that heterosexuals have. If there was a law that said Jews can't have something Christians can have it would be anti-Semitic.

Or maybe it's a coincidence that homophobia is more prevalent in UKIP, the NF and BNP who all oppose gay marriage.

Because they don't want gays to have a right to something that heterosexuals have. If there was a law that said Jews can't have something Christians can have it would be anti-Semitic.

Or maybe it's a coincidence that homophobia is more prevalent in UKIP, the NF and BNP who all oppose gay marriage.

Are gays capable of being homophobic? As I said before UKIP have a gay MEP who is against gay marriage.

Are gays capable of being homophobic? As I said before UKIP have a gay MEP who is against gay marriage.

They certainly are! There was a famous study in America of men who killed other gay men using the 'gay panic defence' in mitigation. Those that were convicted of killing other gay men who used this defence were found to have latent homosexual feelings.

Still that should be a surprise to no one. Those who shout the loudest, have the most to hide.

They certainly are! There was a famous study in America of men who killed other gay men using the 'gay panic defence' in mitigation. Those that were convicted of killing other gay men who used this defence were found to have latent homosexual feelings.

Still that should be a surprise to no one. Those who shout the loudest, have the most to hide.

Do you think that Mosques should be forced to conduct Gay marriages and if so do you think they would accept this?

Do you think that Mosques should be forced to conduct Gay marriages and if so do you think they would accept this?

I wasnt aware that mosques were churches of the official state religion though and enjoyed the priviledge and obligations that come along with such a position

It is a tiny minority of absolute Neanderthals from the white British population that are openly homophobic these days; I'll probably get roasted for saying this but the sudden spike these incidents of homophobia will be down to some in the immigrant community that have come from countries with, lets say, traditional views on life.

That's true. It'll take 10 years before this sinks in to some peoples brains though.

I don't think any church, synagogue or mosque should be forced to perform a marriage ceremony.

I'm not religious but I do think that all faiths should not make homophobic pronouncements, and if one of their congregation behaves in a homophobic manner they should condemn it.