More stinking hypocrisy from The Sun Newspaper

The Sun Newspaper were in triumphant mode over Emily Thornberry's tweeted image of a house with Union Jack draped from the window.

However, Marina Hyde, who used to work at the Sun said of her time at the Sun:

I remember one discussion about an interview that someone had done with a reader. “What was the house like?” the editor sniggered with a grimace. “Don’t tell me – sticky carpet. Did you wipe your feet on the way out?”

http://politicalscrapbook.net/2014/11/sun-editor-readers-houses-so-dirty-you-wipe-feet-on-way-out/

People who think that The Sun is the authentic voice of working class Britain (as it likes to present itself) are deluding themselves. The Sun is a vile rag, stuffed full of liars, corruption, snobbery and venality.

The Sun newspaper is an uneducated, inept and ill-informed waste of paper and ink!

Yeah, but it's a great election barometer and is generally rightwing overall but reacts to some supposed public opinion and often changes it’s opinion to flog newspapers i.e. get people reading it and then shape the readers’ view to accept rightwing policies – A tactic later used by Britain First on social media

Yeah, but it's a great election barometer and is generally rightwing overall but reacts to some supposed public opinion and often changes it’s opinion to flog newspapers i.e. get people reading it and then shape the readers’ view to accept rightwing policies – A tactic later used by Britain First on social media

It's an awful newspaper and should never be taken seriously! It's almost on par with the Daily Sport!!

**WARNING**

Reading The Sun will cause dumbness and loss of brain cells.

and don't even get me started on Page 3!

It's an awful newspaper and should never be taken seriously! It's almost on par with the Daily Sport!!

**WARNING**

But people do take it seriously and that's the thing

**WARNING**

So over 2million English are dumb? what about mirror/star/mail? in effort according to you over 20% of UK adult are uneducated, inept and ill-informed

So over 2million English are dumb? what about mirror/star/mail? in effort according to you over 20% of UK adult are uneducated, inept and ill-informed

CORRECT :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 26-11-2014 at 16:28 ----------

I have no time for 'news' papers that are full of giddy celebrities and ill informed reports.

Do you not think that the Sun, generally, drags the level of debate to it's lowest level, relies on people's base instincts, dumbs down, and treats its readers with contempt?