Are we addicted to the time?

:hihi:

Not sure if you are delibrately provoking or just need to expand your mind a bit... I'm not telling you you can't use a clock, don't worry I won't make you miss a train or lose your job!

Just doing a bit of hypothetical thinking about how much we rely on knowing the exact time every day. :hihi:

You asked a question, I told you how much we rely on time. Why is that provoking anything?

I'm not addicted to time, no.

When it gets light outside I wake up. I get up and go and decorate people's houses (by invitation, you understand). When I'm hungry I stop and eat my lunch. I come home when it's dark and enjoy my evening. When I'm tired I go to bed.

I only look at the time if I have arranged to meet someone at a certain hour, otherwise I just get on with things.

In that case, I hereby formally invite you to decorate my hall, stairs and landing please! :hihi:

I'm not addicted to time, no.

When it gets light outside I wake up. I get up and go and decorate people's houses (by invitation, you understand). When I'm hungry I stop and eat my lunch. I come home when it's dark and enjoy my evening. When I'm tired I go to bed.

I only look at the time if I have arranged to meet someone at a certain hour, otherwise I just get on with things.

Now you say you don't keep your eye on the time but you do say you eat lunch! What if you decide to have a boiled egg?