Latest grooming gang convicted in Bristol

Women in this country should be able to dress as they please without being sexually attacked.

By and large, thankfully, they are.

Unfortunately we seem to have imported elements

We were doing just fine for sexually abusing women and children before any large scale immigration. Trying to apportion blame for all the sexual abuse in this country on Muslims is absurd.

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 21:32 ----------

Yep get rid of them its the only way to stop this.

Get rid of who? How?

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 21:39 ----------

Deportation for all not born here. No if's no buts even if they have families, and no appeals

Why would you want to deport everyone not born here? Are you a racist/white supremacist or do you have some other moral/emotional/mental incapacity which could account for this bizarre and frankly hateful notion?

Please explain your suggestion more fully - I would love to be able to understand how you justify the idea of ruining families, trampling roughshod over the rights of others and severely damaging the economy.

While some on here are too busy concentrating on the muslim sex offenders we are missing out on other paedophiles in the news, this doctor got 22yrs for abusing his cancer patients= http://www.channel4.com/news/myles-bradbury-paedophile-children-doctor-jailed-abuse

This news story was worthy of its own thread on SF but none of our vocal peadophile haters on here mentioned it and this doctor was sentenceed a couple of days ago.

I waited to see if any mention was made of this nonce doctor on SF but not a peep anywhere. :suspect:

Probably because he was working/noncing these kids on his own in secret, not collaborating with fellow like minded paedos planning, grooming, following em from school on a mass scale again and again and again all over britain, he aint in their scale and btw how long did he get ? and what did the numerous beasts get?

Probably because he was working/noncing these kids on his own in secret, not collaborating with fellow like minded paedos planning, grooming, following em from school on a mass scale again and again and again all over britain, he aint in their scale and btw how long did he get ? and what did the numerous beasts get?

Can we drop the use of terms like this please? It isn't helpful. What they did was beastly...the way they behaved was beastly, but they aren't beasts, they're men.

It doesn't help to deal with the problem, or understand the problem and it won't help the problem go away.

Can we drop the use of terms like this please? It isn't helpful. What they did was beastly...the way they behaved was beastly, but they aren't beasts, they're men.

It doesn't help to deal with the problem, or understand the problem and it won't help the problem go away.

Apologies you are right beasts wouldn't behave like men, men are much worse, well if you want to call em men you can i consider them pure trash or pondlife they should be executed imo and i am serious

Apologies you are right beasts wouldn't behave like men, men are much worse, well if you want to call em men you can i consider them pure trash or pondlife they should be executed imo and i am serious

I'm sure you are, but in my opinion you also have a distorted view of the value of human life.

I'm sure you are, but in my opinion you also have a distorted view of the value of human life.

Ok hb you are entitled to your opinion about my view on human life, but to me these 'men' as you call them are sub-human the lowest of the low and do not deserve to live

No because killing a child rapist is not the same as killing an aid worker.

During the occupation of Iraq the coalition forces bombed hospitals, killed ambulance drivers, journalists and many other civilians including children and babies.

---------- Post added 04-12-2014 at 19:27 ----------

Ok hb you are entitled to your opinion about my view on human life, but to me these 'men' as you call them are sub-human the lowest of the low and do not deserve to live

The doctor at Adenbrooke's abused sick children in his care some of whom were terminally ill. The groomers abused girls with which they formed relationships, on the street. So when comparing the two the doctor is more deserving of the beast title. Also this is not an isolated incident. Many cases of pedophilia and abuse have come to light in which the perpetrators were responsible for the care of their victims.

Edited by Bounce