Right wing soldier locked up for making nailbomb

No, he couldn't have used it to blow up a tree stump and it wouldn't be a very good choice of weapon for a bank robbery.

A fragmentation IED such as the one he constructed is intended to maim and kill.

I don't disagree with any of this, the point is that they presumably couldn't prove that he intended to commit an act of terrorism and killing lots of people isn't necessarily an act of terrorism.

---------- Post added 30-11-2014 at 20:11 ----------

So making a nail bomb and acquiring multiple weapons is a hobby?

It could be even though it is a very bizarre hobby.

...we only have his word that he wasn't going to use it.

He clearly has some issues and his fixations with weaponry...

He clearly has fixations with the cap gun he still had from being 4 years old, and the air pistol from when he was 14 years old?

Try looking critically at the information provided.

So far we're being fed an agenda, and some people are clearly lapping it up....

...good consumer!

No it's because he is a non muslim, a Muslim would have had the book thrown at him with a category A status just for good measure....

here we go again :roll: throwing the little muslim card in again mafya:hihi: . do you think the judge got it wrong with the sentencing then ?

here we go again :roll: throwing the little muslim card in again mafya:hihi: . do you think the judge got it wrong with the sentencing then ?

He should have got longer and served it under Category A prisoner status....

I got longer than 2 years for giving someone a slap when I was younger....

They became terrorists after committing acts of terrorism, unless they was already known to be terrorists because of other acts of terrorism they had committed.

So what charges are people arrested with when they are found to be planning a terrorism attack?

---------- Post added 01-12-2014 at 13:27 ----------

He clearly has fixations with the cap gun he still had from being 4 years old, and the air pistol from when he was 14 years old?

Try looking critically at the information provided.

So far we're being fed an agenda, and some people are clearly lapping it up....

...good consumer!

Initially I thought that revolver was a blank firer, but looking closer it actually does look like a plastic cap gun! (I'm not sure if you were joking when you said it).

I'm well aware of the media's love of exaggerating, but it's the illegal knuckle duster, his obsession with far right groups (his EDL flag and EDL clothing included) and the illegal, lethal nailbomb that still convince me he didn't have the best intentions.