Right wing soldier locked up for making nailbomb

So what charges are people arrested with when they are found to be planning a terrorism attack?

---------- Post added 01-12-2014 at 13:27 ----------

Initially I thought that revolver was a blank firer, but looking closer it actually does look like a plastic cap gun! (I'm not sure if you were joking when you said it).

I'm well aware of the media's love of exaggerating, but it's the illegal knuckle duster, his obsession with far right groups (his EDL flag and EDL clothing included) and the illegal, lethal nailbomb that still convince me he didn't have the best intentions.

Actually knuckle dusters are in the same category as knives and Samurai swords. They are illegal if you wander the street with them, but perfectly legal to have in the home. Kitchen knife in kitchen good. Kitchen knife in night club bad.

Actually knuckle dusters are in the same category as knives and Samurai swords. They are illegal if you wander the street with them, but perfectly legal to have in the home. Kitchen knife in kitchen good. Kitchen knife in night club bad.

I was going on what a police friend told me years ago. I've tried to look it up now but can't find anything specific about them under UK law, only this from Wiki...

"Brass knuckles are illegal in the United Kingdom"

...but at the end of the day, that's only Wikipedia. Will have a better look when I have more time later.

...Initially I thought that revolver was a blank firer, but looking closer it actually does look like a plastic cap gun! (I'm not sure if you were joking when you said it).

I'm well aware of the media's love of exaggerating, but it's the illegal knuckle duster, his obsession with far right groups (his EDL flag and EDL clothing included) and the illegal, lethal nailbomb that still convince me he didn't have the best intentions.

I wasn't joking, from an initial reading I thought the "haul" of imitation firearms was over cooking the story.

I agree that the chap isn't Snow White (deliberate irony), and he shouldn't have either a knuckle duster (or nail bomb, obviously), but the police and media agenda, and the way they are so easily accepted in so many cases, are what bother me here (and in many other similar and dissimilar cases).

I wasn't joking, from an initial reading I thought the "haul" of imitation firearms was over cooking the story.

I agree that the chap isn't Snow White (deliberate irony), and he shouldn't have either a knuckle duster (or nail bomb, obviously), but the police and media agenda, and the way they are so easily accepted in so many cases, are what bother me here (and in many other similar and dissimilar cases).

Which agenda is that Bruce? Upholding the law and reporting news stories?

No it's because he is a non muslim, a Muslim would have had the book thrown at him with a category A status just for good measure....

Possibly because unlike this nutter Muslims who make bombs tend to have a purpose for making them i.e setting the bloody things off in the name of their backward religion

Possibly because unlike this nutter Muslims who make bombs tend to have a purpose for making them i.e setting the bloody things off in the name of their backward religion

Says someone who has a user name of tick tock...tick.. tock.. tick..

He should have got longer and served it under Category A prisoner status....

I got longer than 2 years for giving someone a slap when I was younger....

did the judge get it wrong then in your case :suspect: or do you think you were sentenced on the colour of your skin:roll: