Bring back rationing!

You really do like telling people what to do, don't you?

We should do this.....

We should do that...

Who are "we"? Is it the elected government? or a self appointed Nazi - style cabal of lefties?

This really is a manic rant of epic proportions .

I'd rather have a selfish person say it is all "We, we, we, with you - you community minded weirdo."

Than a community minded person say it is all "Me, me, me with you. - you selfish ****"

For in my eyes, greed isn't good. And neither is a large level of inequality.

And when you have the likes of the London mayor saying that greed, inequality and envy are good, when we live in times of such inequality that people are relying on charity to eat and in many cases going without food.

In a species that developed agriculture significantly enough thousands and thousands of years ago to feed itself, it is crying shame that collectively we as descendants of neanderthals, are not capable of feeding everyone today, when we have not only evolved as a species but have developed agriculture considerably to the extent that it now requires just a small minority of the population to produce enough food to feed us all.

why dont everyone earn the same money regardless what job they do

Only allow 1 child per family so we can reduce the amount of people in uk

oh just a thought China done it and We was laughing at them and human right so on and on!!!

Look at the country now. one of the richest country in the world and no food shortage problem or the country have a debt they have no chance of paying back!

oh just a thought China done it and We was laughing at them and human right so on and on!!!

Look at the country now. one of the richest country in the world and no food shortage problem or the country have a debt they have no chance of paying back!

Because some people consider themselves to be better than everyone else. Denmark is one of the happiest places on Earth where a shop keeper earns only about 10G less than a solicitor. Some people don't want that in the UK. As for China, it's a curious mix of a capitalist society, as is every country in the world, governed by communist politicians. NK is communist too but they are adversely affected by sanctions. Russia is also on sanctions over Ukraine and the Rubel is tumbling

We can do that by leaving the EU and taking control of our borders