Drummer Lee Rigbys murderers appeals rejected

What a shame, there only companion a little book a tv an each other (in there warped dreams) ones got life life the others got 45 years minimum, they only appealed to stay in the news - heres me hoping the gobbiest one (cant spell his name) keeps getting his teeth knocked out the little attention seeking coward:hihi:

Ive always said these two animals should have been handed over to Lee Rigby`s fellow squaddies, away from prying eyes and the do gooders so they could hand out the "appropriate " punishment.

Murdering them was what they wanted though, that way they'd have got all them virgins to themselves and lived in paradise eternal.....hang on i'm dead there is no paradise i was lied to, there's nothing no giant fairy in the sky nothing - damn!!!

Why was they allowed to appeal,it was quite obvious what they did and the cost must have been enormous,the guy representing these scum should stand in front of the country and say why he wants to represent these 2.

Most likely to be those beastly human rights lawyers you know the type, they normally come out with stuff like 'instead of blaming the individuals we should look into why they did it etc' you know the type, they also say things like 'these men have girlfriends and cats' you know the type they make you sick

What a shame, there only companion a little book a tv an each other (in there warped dreams) ones got life life the others got 45 years minimum, they only appealed to stay in the news - heres me hoping the gobbiest one (cant spell his name) keeps getting his teeth knocked out the little attention seeking coward:hihi:

You can, you just choose not to.

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 21:12 ----------

Ive always said these two animals should have been handed over to Lee Rigby`s fellow squaddies, away from prying eyes and the do gooders so they could hand out the "appropriate " punishment.

So you see squaddies as being equally violent and without morals as Lee Rigby's killers? How insulting.

Why was they allowed to appeal,it was quite obvious what they did and the cost must have been enormous,the guy representing these scum should stand in front of the country and say why he wants to represent these 2.

Legal aid. The solicator would stand to earn a fortune pay by tax payer

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 21:22

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 21:27 ----------

Murdering them was what they wanted though, that way they'd have got all them virgins to themselves and lived in paradise eternal.....hang on i'm dead there is no paradise i was lied to, there's nothing no giant fairy in the sky nothing - damn!!!

How do you know they havnt in they fantasy world? Are all church going Christian up in heaven playing with angels?

Dont you think the murderer family would have got a big pay check from those scums

Edited by landlordshef

Legal aid. The solicator would stand to earn a fortune pay by tax payer

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 21:22

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 21:27 ----------

How do you know they havnt in they fantasy world? Are all church going Christian up in heaven playing with angels?

Dont you think the murderer family would have got a big pay check from those scums

Eh? Do not understand cappiche?:loopy: