Drummer Lee Rigbys murderers appeals rejected

i am providing shelter for the less fortunate, those people might end up sleeping rough, i am in it to help those people by providing with decent room.

I think I'd rather sleep rough rather than rent from someone like you. I mean, have you just created your username just to try and troll or what?

I think I'd rather sleep rough rather than rent from someone like you. I mean, have you just created your username just to try and troll or what?

I'd live one of his properties, he's mad about paying £25k for a house in (cough) page hall - the lap of luxury lol

You can, you just choose not to.

---------- Post added 03-12-2014 at 21:12 ----------

So you see squaddies as being equally violent and without morals as Lee Rigby's killers? How insulting.

No , i see them as close friends, brothers in arms who would like an hour with these two scumbags away from the do gooders who infest society. Im sure proper justice would be served .

No , i see them as close friends, brothers in arms who would like an hour with these two scumbags away from the do gooders who infest society. Im sure proper justice would be served .

So you think these two scumbags, who brought a fake gun and pointed it at the police specifically so they could be shot and killed and become martyrs, would rather spend the rest of their days locked up surrounded by people who know what they did than get killed?

By thinking plain and simple violence is a solution, you're closer to the two scumbags than you are to the men & women who work in our armed forces.

You see 'justice' as being synonymous with extreme violence, just like the men who killed Lee Rigby. You think you're so much better than them; actually you're just as pathetic and sad as they are.

Mod Note

I'm getting fed up of saying this today.

Kindly discuss the topic and cease the personal attacks and insults, if you feel you can't do this then go and do something else.