Have You Been To Meadow Farm

beamer

I posted not so long ago asking if anyone rated Meadow Farm...Anyway my hubby decided to take me and the kids for our tea tonight...We really enjoyed it, The meal we had was excellent,really good service,very clean and prices are really reasonable,We will go again:thumbsup:

Yeah totally agree D2J..i couldnt believe it was the same place when i walked in.I do have to say though wev'e had some good xmas eve and new years eves there when the kids was little.Weve had many a cooked breakfast too on a Sunday when ive won the raffle:D

I like it, prices good and foor had a home cooked feel rather then the processed taste of a Brusters type pub.

For anyone who does not know where Meadowfarm is, its in Ecclesfield just after Morisons on right hand side going towards Chaptown

FA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

It is absolute rubbish processed food! I would far rather eat good fresh food at a proper restaurant who take pride in their food and you do not find anything like then there. It is far too big and unconventional with no character or style. How disapointing that people in Sheffield have no style or knowledge of good food

Archived