Man grabs woman off night bus are women safe?

Cannot believe just to latch on to something few of you go in to over drive or more like overdose on someone's comment or domestic life :o

What is it that some here cannot accept (not that I give a hoot- just curious).

That me and my wife have a 19.5 year old marriage (from our early 20's), that we respect one another, she isn't one who feels she needs to be 'out and about' and I don't have to worry about any irresponsible behaviour.

That getting ****** and falling over yourself isn't a good example to set for anyone (let alone your kids), respecting one another and knowing what your'e doing- that I can come home from work and our eldest child (13) isn't going to ask 'where is mum'.

That she wouldn't put herself ahead of the kids or risk her or their safety/welfare- that she wants to tell me what she is doing and in these 19.5 years it hasn't had any problems for us..and I share with her what I do (if it falls outside of work hours)

That she doesnt have to worry about a single household bill or any other costs for herself- (courtesy of me fulfilling my role as husband) as she hasn't worked since our 2nd child was born in 2008-and she is under no pressure to- and is happy to raise the 3 kids as a mum on hand until she decides she may want to work p/t to kill any time.

So there you have it- was no need for me to dwell in to my private life, but what the hell.

So some of you give your women the freedom to do what they want- your business- whether that opens up to other conflicting issues down the road is a risk you take..let them go out- fine/ drink and get drunk/fine..end up being vulnerable and potential victim to some offender- fine..let them get drunk and flirt with some other person..fine.

Thankfully in our household those sort of things don't exist- and it is why I will still be married to this wonderful person for the next 20+ years...

P.S. I won't be back on this thread- has no need for me to lay out my life even further to strangers.

Telling people what to do, making demands of what people should do is all about control. Control is the maim ingredient of sex pests, rapists and abusers...be careful, you may indirectly be showing certain characteristics.

What about your wife insisting that you can't go out because males rape?

Even better..the state imposes a curfew on all males between 11pm and 6am.

Double Lolz

Edited by Member

Cannot believe just to latch on to something few of you go in to over drive or more like overdose on someone's comment or domestic life :o

I was hoping that when you said you wouldn't let your wife out at that time it was just some figure of speech, which is why I asked you to clarify what you meant.

You went on to say that she asks you before she does something, to show respect, while you simply tell her that you're doing something.

You can't honestly expect people not to be surprised about such a relationship in modern day England.

That me and my wife have a 19.5 year old marriage (from our early 20's), that we respect one another, she isn't one who feels she needs to be 'out and about' and I don't have to worry about any irresponsible behaviour.

That getting ****** and falling over yourself isn't a good example to set for anyone (let alone your kids), respecting one another and knowing what your'e doing- that I can come home from work and our eldest child (13) isn't going to ask 'where is mum'.

That she wouldn't put herself ahead of the kids or risk her or their safety/welfare- that she wants to tell me what she is doing and in these 19.5 years it hasn't had any problems for us..and I share with her what I do (if it falls outside of work hours)

That she doesnt have to worry about a single household bill or any other costs for herself- (courtesy of me fulfilling my role as husband) as she hasn't worked since our 2nd child was born in 2008-and she is under no pressure to- and is happy to raise the 3 kids as a mum on hand until she decides she may want to work p/t to kill any time.

So there you have it- was no need for me to dwell in to my private life, but what the hell.

...not sure what your point is with the above

So some of you give your women the freedom to do what they want- your business- whether that opens up to other conflicting issues down the road is a risk you take..let them go out- fine/ drink and get drunk/fine..end up being vulnerable and potential victim to some offender- fine..let them get drunk and flirt with some other person..fine.

Thankfully in our household those sort of things don't exist- and it is why I will still be married to this wonderful person for the next 20+ years...

P.S. I won't be back on this thread- has no need for me to lay out my life even further to strangers.

I don't give "my woman" the freedom to do what she wants, because;

a) She isn't MY woman, she is her own woman, a fantastic woman who I married

b) Her freedom was never mine to give, she was free when I met her and remains free to this day

Ringgg-Ringgg.... hold on, the 1930's called, they want their rules back

Edited by RootsBooster

Ringgg-Ringgg.... hold on, the 1930's called, they want their rules back

The sadness is that there are many women who are so disenfranchised that they actually believe its a strength that "their" men hold such archaic dogma and feel they're actually being protected. "He tells me where and when not to go out..Aww, he must really love me".

Life's full of primitives, supported by primitives.

That me and my wife have a 19.5 year old marriage (from our early 20's), that we respect one another, she isn't one who feels she needs to be 'out and about'

Nobody questioned or cared whether your wife needs to be out and about.

and I don't have to worry about any irresponsible behaviour.

You don't have to worry about her behaviour anyway, she's an adult, you aren't her keeper.

Strawman.

Wanting to tell you what she's doing isn't what you said earlier. Earlier she had to ask permission and you decided if she could do it.

Irrelevant, this doesn't mean she's become your property.

So some of you give your women the freedom to do what they want- your business-

Jesus - you think you have the ability to choose whether you "give" freedom to your partner. And you choose not to.

whether that opens up to other conflicting issues down the road is a risk you take..let them go out- fine/ drink and get drunk/fine..end up being vulnerable and potential victim to some offender- fine..let them get drunk and flirt with some other person..fine.

Or illegally keep them prisoner... There's no smiley to represent how wrong your attitude is.

I hope you do read this response. And then look at the parts I put in bold.

You have a real problem you need to think about.