Football Coaching

Hi

My name Ashley Greenwood and at the moment I am studying for a foundation degree within sports coaching and exercise science which im hoping will lead to proper uni so I can gain a top up on this degree

I suffer with dyslexia, and due to personal reasons when I was younger I left education to gain more experience's and qualification's to improve my employment chances and give me more experience's in the long run.

I've worked with junior teams and the charity football unites racism divides as well as gaining advice from professional managers within the game. However before and I am wanting to carry out my level 2 in Feb whilst doing this I would like to get more experience to improve my knowledge etc

I would be grateful if someone could get back to me at ashley.greenwood@kier.co.uk

Kind Regards

Ashley Greenwood

• 2 months later...

Hi Ashley

I have just seen you post and was wondering if you would be interested in gaining some experience in refereeing?

I am hosting a 15 hour overnight football match in aid of Football Unites Racism Divides and we require some volunteer referees. The 8 a side football match will kick off at 3pm on Saturday 14th March and finish at 6am on Sunday 15th March 2015.

All volunteers will be provided with food and drink through out the match and an indoor area to rest.

For me information, please send me an email at: Infernoevents@outlook.com

Thanks

Louise

Inferno Events