Shrien Dewani murder case dismissed by judge

The three people testifying against him couldn't get any part of their story straight, and one of them was already dead.

Another witness clearly attempted to cover-up his part in the murder to try and escape charges.

The prosecutions case was utterly ruined.

. Male narcissitic Sociopath needing sympathy, mental care and support, understanding and lots more runs rings round a female judge in south africa ,how unusual.:rolleyes: what a joke of a system.

It would be interesting to know if his wife had a giant insurance policy and if so when was it taken out.

I suppose he will suddenly shake off his strange mental and Physical afflictions now he is free.

a system without a Jury should have at least three judges to maintain any kind of balance.

Do they not have a Prosecution Service to sort this type of thing out before it goes to trial?

The Ch4 Despatches programme made a compelling case against him, maybe they should have been given the job of prosecuting.

It doesn't help the prosecution case when their 3 main witnesses are convicted murderers (one of whom is now dead) who plea bargained for shorter sentences in return for testifying against him.

Remind me, if I ever feel I want to kill someone, I should do it in South Africa.

Exactly

Unbelievable! :gag:

---------- Post added 08-12-2014 at 20:08 ----------

Anyone that read the Pistorius thread knows my feelings about the South African justice system...

Hi Pete :)

Would you mind giving a quick synopsis please? I'm interested in why the courts appear unable to call fair judgement