Shrien Dewani murder case dismissed by judge

Said it before, if you want to be a murdering criminal, head to ZFA

Surely if you want to be a murdering criminal then going to South Africa is the last thing you want to do? If you want to be a murdering criminal then you want to get convicted, otherwise you aren't a murderer. If you want to be a killer and get away with it, go to South Africa!

Surely if you want to be a murdering criminal then going to South Africa is the last thing you want to do? If you want to be a murdering criminal then you want to get convicted, otherwise you aren't a murderer. If you want to be a killer and get away with it, go to South Africa!

That's *deep* man :hihi:

The Ch4 Despatches programme made a compelling case against him, maybe they should have been given the job of prosecuting.

Yes it did. How do you get through the back window of a people carrier to escape, when your captors have handguns? But don't use them to stop you? When that is a child proof window that only opens half way? And land from a moving vehicle, and all without a scratch?

The SA prosecuting system seems vulnerable to being picked apart by rich men's lawyers and doesn't seem to have much to do with justice.

South African justice. Makes me relived i live here. That poor family must be going through hell whilst Mr Houdini Dewani makes his second 1 in a million escape. I will tip my hat off to him for his gibbering wreck impression. Im betting his mental health will take a sudden turn for the better.

RIP Anni Dewani and massive respect to her family. I have my fingers crossed you eventually get justice.

Had I been Anni's parents I would have arranged for a hit man to be waiting for just this outcome! I agree with all comments on here. he was acting like a quivering wreck for the length of time he was fighting against going back to SA,