The earl- is it worth going to at the moment or is it dead

jmn1

Interesting... So your open at 6am Bank Holiday Monday 17th? Im lloking for somewhere to go after Crasher. Will it be lively?

we're specifically opening for the after-Crasher crowds and any other people that want to keep on partying until the afternoon on Easter Monday.

will be playing early-2000s trance, other big room stuff, really hard dance upstairs and Italian anthems etc etc :)

free water/lollies/coke/lemonade/OJ etc etc etc and alcohol can be served again from 7am.

more info on The Morning After next week...

(and re staff being dodgy, i really doubt anyone in the crew can be regarded as such :))

If you want to shut ppl up Ave you thought about CRB's ? For those that don't know Police checks at least you would know about ppls credability if it is what they say, after all you don't know who has got their hand in your till, your stock dealing with the public:)

It Sounds like you’ve got it all sorted for bank Holiday Monday. Im sure I’ll be coming down unless I find out where this ‘secret location’ after party is that a few people are going on about on DSI.

I doubt I will be in much of a state to fully appreciate the Earl but I’ll do doubt have a good time!

Just to add to the comments above.

Me and a mate had a trot down to the Earl a few Fridays back. Granted we got there early (11pm) and had to pay £4 on the door. I did expect it to be a lot busier. Especially after paying to get in! The Music was spot on but because there was hardly anyone there I just couldn’t get into it. Three were a hand full of people stood at the edge of the dance floor chatting which puts you off having a good old boogy. Stayed for a few beers then headed back into town.

I refuse to write it off as you can never judge a venue on just one visit. It was Paddy’s day too so I guess most people would have been crawling in a gutter down or sleeping down a side street by 11pm!

Hope to see a few of you there on Mon 17th!

Feel free to give me a wave or have a chat if you see me. (not that you’ll know what I look like!) Failing that just shout Deano!

Archived