The Ugly club..

On a different tack, but I've just listened to a radio broadcast featuring a discussion on whether the song "Delilah" - released in '68 - should now be banned because it "glorifies" domestic violence....

It should be banned because it brings out the worst in group singing and dancing / mining the "actions" in public places when drunk, along with "New York New York".

But where do you stop? "You're Sixteen (You're Beautiful and you're mine)" sung by Ringo Starr in 1973 when he was 33. 33 year old singing about a 16 year old?

Edited by alchresearch

They seem fine to me which is why i was asking the question. When i read the title i was thinking id see some right female meatheads but they just look like nice normal girls. Apart from the attention seeking.

Couldn't agree more.

• 4 weeks later...
I noted how the UKIP bloke who was stitched up by the lying lady is always portrayed in the press as ugly. If it was the other way around there'd be an outrage..

What do you expect?

If a guy gets a disfiguring injury (particularly a facial one) and a woman the same age received the the same. Who do think would get the most compensation?

The feminists are wrong ... remember ..women only want equality with men when the alternative would make them less better off.

Sad.. but generally true.