The Grapes - Restaurants close by

Androo8

Hey everyone, just joined up 2day to this forum thingy, i like it, a lot of opinions out there!

Anyway, my real reason i joined was to get some advice on some decent places to eat near The Grapes Bar on Trippet Lane as am going to see Snowfight In The City Centre there on Saturday April 1st - fantastic band btw, recommend them to anyone into indie,

Boho Restaurant was an option nearby though aint much info bout it on the net,

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated as it my girlfriend's birthday, always a test of a man's organisation and choice :)

Cheers,

Andy.[/color]

Wig and pen on Campo lane is nice and serve fairly late - tapas and restaurant depending on what you want. Better than Cubana's food.

Sorry Hook I've eaten at Boho as well but I found it a little - well I dunno - lacking in atmosphere - sorry. It ticks all the right boxes for me - your food is interesting, freshly prepared and well presented and the staff were very polite - decor, music level for eating etc. Think I perhaps came on an off day for me and also I'm veggie and both starter and main choices were cheese based so felt very samey. You'll have to let me know when the menu changes.

The grapes is on a road parallel to the main drag through Sheffield which means there is the usual range of Indians, Spanish, Mexican, Chinese Buffet, Pizza, Fried Chicken etc etc.

I don't eat at any of these so can't comment on how good they are but you will have plenty of choice and you won't starve.

Archived